Unpopular Opinion

On 2/24/2018 at 9:41 PM, knapplc said:

I think people who hate Sam Keller because he sued the gaming industry are selfish, childish gits. 

Sam Keller was right.  The gaming industry was wrong.  If the players can't be paid, the gaming industry shouldn't profit off their likenesses.

I don't care if you are right, it ruined my gaming life.  I literally stopped after that decision, I only played college games to start and when they lost, I no longer had a need for games.  Who cares if people are getting screwed over, let me play my college football dammit!

Edited by sho
  • Plus1 2

6 hours ago, knapplc said:

Did you do your own makeup or did you have people? Probably a lot of that's done on your own, right?

I definitely always did my own. If I had stayed in the business, I'm guessing I would've needed to get to a top 25 TV market before someone did it for me.

I remember the main male anchor at my first job (he was let go a month or two after I started there) had his own spray-on make up kit he spent an obscene amount of money on. That always seemed a bit over the top to me.

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, sho said:

I don't care if you are right, it ruined my gaming life.  I literally stopped after that decision, I only played college games to start and when they lost, I no longer had a need for games.  Who cares if people are getting screwed over, let me play my college football dammit!

You should thank him. 

9 hours ago, Enhance said:

Don't care about the roasting we may receive but I 100% agree with this. I used to wear makeup when I worked in TV and thought on more than one occasion that I looked better with makeup on (because, honestly, most people do). What I had to put on every day was also very minimal and took virtually no time.

That said, my fiancée would have me pick stuff up at Sephora, so everything was $$$. I don't miss that part.

I saw on the Olympics  the other night that the male cosmetic business Is big in Korea  , lots of men wear it daily  . I say more power to them . 

Alas , I have more a “face for radio “ so I’m not so sure how much help it would be . Lol 

21 hours ago, Big Red 40 said:

There should be no English or Spanish button to push on anything! I yell at the ATM every time i drive through. English dammit, always English!

This will be my unpopular opinion, but I hate when people say this. "This are "Merica, we speak English." Wrong, we don't have an official language, and the Founding Fathers wanted it that way. Maybe if more people learned multiple languages, like the majority of people around the world, and appreciate different cultures, we wouldn't be so divided as a country.

• Plus1 5
10 hours ago, Dilly Dilly said:

I never cared for Star Wars movies.

10 hours ago, Redux said:

The prequels are underrated and only hated as much as they are for not being sequels to ROTJ.

I've been a huge Star Wars fan my whole life. So I have to admit an unpopular opinion that only A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back were good (really good!). The movies from ROTJ and since were poor.

• Plus1 1