Unpopular Opinion

On 3/1/2018 at 1:07 PM, knapplc said:

This is gonna get me roasted, but oh well.  That's what this thread is for.

Professional Wrestling is the male version of a soap opera, but with less-believable story lines. 

I've said the same thing for years

55 minutes ago, Redux said:

I mean, this is just flat out not true.  My mind can't comprehend the silliness of these statements.

I think my big problem is that I often see movies months or even years after they come out, and I have heard about how great they are and expect a lot when I see them and they just don't live up to what everyone has been talking about.  The Big Lebowski, Dumb and Dumber, Tommy Boy,  Old School, are all pretty good movies but they don't live up to the hype that people gave them.  

34 minutes ago, NUinID said:

I think my big problem is that I often see movies months or even years after they come out, and I have heard about how great they are and expect a lot when I see them and they just don't live up to what everyone has been talking about.  The Big Lebowski, Dumb and Dumber, Tommy Boy,  Old School, are all pretty good movies but they don't live up to the hype that people gave them.  

Lebowski gets better with every viewing.

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, NUinID said:

9 minutes ago, Redux said:

Lebowski gets better with every viewing.

I'll defend Tommy Boy, but Lebowski is more quotable than watchable for me.