Unpopular Opinion

16 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

The Office is incredibly, massively overrated as a television show. It's not funny, 90% of the characters are sociopaths, and it went on for about 7 seasons too long. Parks and Rec runs laps around it. 

Completely agree.

It's unwatchable.

And...I don't like Parks and Rec either.

8 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Share this opinion 100%.

Though, their hamburgers are some of the best drive-thru burgers in Nebraska IMO.

I loved the fries - though its been probably 20+ years since Ive had them.  

And similarly to when I smell sausage & peppers her on the wast coast at games, I like the smell but could never eat them.  

I do dream about Husker Hot Dogs though.  Wont touch a hot dog if its not a Fairbury Frank.  

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

I loved the fries - though its been probably 20+ years since Ive had them.  

And similarly to when I smell sausage & peppers her on the wast coast at games, I like the smell but could never eat them.  

I do dream about Husker Hot Dogs though.  Wont touch a hot dog if its not a Fairbury Frank.  

I think one of the biggest problems with the Runza is it always looks... gross. The bread almost never looks like baked bread with the soft interior and crispy exterior, but instead looks mushy/under-cooked. It's literally soggy bread with ground beef, but I think the fact that it has ground beef in it is what makes it so on-brand for Nebraskans.