Unpopular Opinion

On 2/24/2018 at 5:53 PM, Comfortably Numb said:

I don't think Nickleback sucks...

So far, the only one I'm really struggling with is putting ketchup on a ribeye. Maybe if it's a bad piece of meat or over cooked but for the love of God, not on a good steak.  And I like ketchup.

Neither do I,  they are not personally one of my favorites, but no group or artist becomes that popular if they suck. I have a problem when anyone says a group or artist sucks, just because they don't like them.  

I don't like pickles or mayo.  

• Plus1 1

I never have understood the Nickleback hate.  Not really seeing a reason to dislike them.

I know a guy who puts ketchup on prime rib.  But, I don't really say anything because I have people who just think it's horrible to put any steak sauce on a steak.  Get over it.  I like steak sauce.

Now, here's my really controversial issue.  I don't like big boobs.  Sorry, they just don't do anything for me.....especially fake ones.

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 1

On 2/24/2018 at 5:53 PM, Comfortably Numb said:

I don't think Nickleback sucks...

So far, the only one I'm really struggling with is putting ketchup on a ribeye. Maybe if it's a bad piece of meat or over cooked but for the love of God, not on a good steak.  And I like ketchup.

16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I never have understood the Nickleback hate.  Not really seeing a reason to dislike them.

I know a guy who puts ketchup on prime rib.  But, I don't really say anything because I have people who just think it's horrible to put any steak sauce on a steak.  Get over it.  I like steak sauce.

Now, here's my really controversial issue.  I don't like big boobs.  Sorry, they just don't do anything for me.....especially fake ones.

A-freaking-men.

The hordes who say they hate Nickelback are mostly just spineless followers who want to be accepted as "cool". Have your own opinions, people.

I despise putting ketchup or steak sauce on a good steak, but if that's how you want to eat it, then fine. But I'm still going to make fun of you.

Fake boobs are the worst, and big boobs are ok but not that great. Give me a nice regular handful-sized boob (which for me is admittedly on the smaller side).

• Plus1 2

48 minutes ago, Fru said:

I might get destroyed for this, but here goes. 

The Doors are overrated. Good band. But not great. 

Music is a matter of taste, whether you like someone or not is very subjective.  It doesn't mean that the band/artist isn't talented.  I like the Doors and the Beatles though I would not say I love them, I know a lot of people that don't like the Doors.    I don't care for Radiohead, but many feel they are one of the greatest bands of the last 25 years. 

Edited by NUinID
1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

I like The Doors.  The Beatles on the other hand, are the most overrated band of all time.

*Ducks for cover*

You beat me to it.  Beatles are fine - not all that though.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

But ...

Do you like big butts (and you can not lie).

• Plus1 1

People are going to like what they like. I may give somebody a hard time for what they like but it would be a pretty boring world if we all liked and disliked the same things. Food and music are two where you can get a wide range of opinions. I'm sort of a steak purist/snob so I'm in the crowd that prefers it plain but if you like steak sauce or ketchup or whatever on it, great but I won't be joining you. I really like a lot of the Doors songs but I have no idea if they should be classified as a good band or not. I like most all music except real soft elevator type music (think Yanni...) and the one that sometime catches me hell, I generally don't like jazz. People say it has the same roots as the blues but I love one and pretty much hate the other :dunno

Love cream cheese on a bagel. And like cream soups and chowders.

Love deviled eggs and like hard boiled egg on a salad.

Peanut butter and chocolate were meant to go together.

Also I really like mushrooms. Lots of people don't (like the other 3 people in my household). I might actually give up steak before I would give up mushrooms.