Unpopular Opinion

37 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Okay anything you say tastes good but need to add the qualifier: "...if you cook it right..." to almost by default cannot be good.  Oh have you tried these monkey brains?  They're delicious if they're cooked right.

:lol:

Do you like Chicken or Steak?  They can taste like s#!t if you cook them wrong.  If your bacon shrinks and is dripping with grease you're doing it wrong.

And yeah guac sucks.

5 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

What’s next on your list MC...baseball...hot dogs...apple pie...mom...the flag?

Now that you mention it, baseball is seriouy one of the most boring "sports" there is to try and watch on tv. 

And the stats baseball has: "Well Jim, pitcher Javier Gonzalez is 4-0, at night, during a cresent moon, after 7pm, on the 2nd Wednesday, during the months of June through August!"

I think going to an actual baseball game is fine, but to watch on tv?  :laughpound

Everything else you listed in fine.  

1 hour ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Okay anything you say tastes good but need to add the qualifier: "...if you cook it right..." to almost by default cannot be good.  Oh have you tried these monkey brains?  They're delicious if they're cooked right.

:lol:

That’s pretty much every food you eat that’s cooked. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Context?  And Pelini did a "really good job" is a little vague.  Any specifics?

Frost is here 3 years after Bo, so what specifically is he referring to?  Obviously little Jack Hoffman's TD run in the spring game was a terrific thing.

Osborne hired Pelini and didn't seem happy about his firing. Regardless of how much of a jack ass Pelini was, Frost will likely never say much negative about him.

Edited by Moiraine
9 hours ago, Comfortably Numb said:

I absolutely cannot stand soccer. Worst. Sport. Ever.

And just like that all credibility you had attained, gone.

In all honesty though, and soccer is by far my favorite sport, the fact that you think calling it the worst sport ever is an unpopular opinion is encouraging to me.

13 minutes ago, default_28 said:

And just like that all credibility you had attained, gone.

In all honesty though, and soccer is by far my favorite sport, the fact that you think calling it the worst sport ever is an unpopular opinion is encouraging to me.

Well to be fair, it probably is a fairly popular opinion. But I knew it would be unpopular with a small handful here on HB. Worst sport ever is a reach but there really is nothing I like about it. Way too much running around with no action. When little kids play it it's just magnet ball and then one kid gets it and will dominate. It's like hockey except all the good stuff has been removed. It's never intrigued me at all except wondering how the crowds can get so large and violent. The best part about soccer is the vuvuzela.

• Plus1 2