Unpopular Opinion

• 4 months later...

I don't root for, or really appreciate, 'greatness'. I hate seeing the same team win over and over, I don't like dynasties. Jordan's Bulls? Hated them. Brady's Patriots? Hated them. Saban's Tide? Hate them. 

Now, if it was a team I supported that won all the time would I hate it? Hopefully some day I'll find out, but since I'm a neutral in every sport except college football and the NHL, I like to see different teams win.

• Plus1 1
On 9/23/2021 at 8:11 AM, RedDenver said:

I think Breaking Bad is a boring show and trying to get through the second season (because "it's gonna get good") is like getting a root canal.

On 9/23/2021 at 8:23 AM, GSG said:

+1 Took me three tries to get through the whole thing 

This is not only unpopular but wrong. It is the wrong opinion :P

Now about s3 when his wife is on the broom most of the time, that got boring and drug on. Most of the show has some action and drama. I never thought it was boring. Probably won’t help now though. Once I decide I don’t like a show it’s pretty hard to change.

On 9/23/2021 at 9:11 AM, RedDenver said:

I think Breaking Bad is a boring show and trying to get through the second season (because "it's gonna get good") is like getting a root canal.

That was the show that made me break down and sign up for Netflix streaming back in the day.  I loved it from the first episode.   I know a few people who couldn't really get into it though.   There's no accounting for taste.