Isaiah Roby

seaofred92

Huge trade that may help Roby. Warriors traded cash for the 41st pick from Atlanta. Keep an eye on that number as that is where I predict he will go. If he is still available at 58 GS would definitely take him there. They need guys like this to help add depth for Steph next year as Klay and KD are injured. 

If he doesn't go to GS he will probably be in the 40-45 range for this draft. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, HuskermanMike said:

Huge trade that may help Roby. Warriors traded cash for the 41st pick from Atlanta. Keep an eye on that number as that is where I predict he will go. If he is still available at 58 GS would definitely take him there. They need guys like this to help add depth for Steph next year as Klay and KD are injured. 

If he doesn't go to GS he will probably be in the 40-45 range for this draft. 

I was thinking the same thing as far as it being a good fit & they had him in twice for workouts.

ESPN has him going 43rd to Minnesota & CBS Sports has him going 42nd to the 76ers.  I'm not sure if their "intel" has soured on him, but the projections have been going backwards the last couple of days.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2019-nba-mock-draft-texas-techs-jarrett-culver-would-be-a-solid-pick-for-the-pelicans-at-no-4/#rd-2

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/26719722/nba-mock-draft-latest-intel-all-60-picks-2019

• Mavric changed the title to Roby Goes #45 to the Mavericks

58 minutes ago, Big red surfers said:

Wish him the best. But second rd picks have tough road in front of them. Was hopping he would fall to the Lakers cause he would have immediately had an impact.  

I think Dallas is still a pretty good spot for him.  They have plenty of open roster spots at the moment and he was there only draft pick so he should have a path to making the roster and should be a developmental priority for them.  Carlisle is a great coach and should be capable of helping Roby reach his full potential.

• Mavric changed the title to Isaiah Roby