Jump to content
seaofred92

Isaiah Roby

Recommended Posts

I had noticed that he got a DNP-CD in their first game and then wasn't listed on the last two, which confused me.

 

Apparently this is why:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Probably more Thunder fans than Mavericks fans at HuskerBoard, right?

 

 

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post

Looking at OKC's roster, they don't have a lot of depth at the SF/PF spot, outside a number of young guys.  I think Danilo Gallinari is in his year of his contract (or near the end), so there could be an opportunity for Roby to stick on their roster in the next few years.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Looking at OKC's roster, they don't have a lot of depth at the SF/PF spot, outside a number of young guys.  I think Danilo Gallinari is in his year of his contract (or near the end), so there could be an opportunity for Roby to stick on their roster in the next few years.

Gallinari will probably be moved at the deadline. Roby may actually play for them.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Gallinari will probably be moved at the deadline. Roby may actually play for them.

Possibly. Maybe he can get on at the end of the bench, or they could get him some run in the g league 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Probably more Thunder fans than Mavericks fans at HuskerBoard, right?

 

More of a Mavericks fan myself....

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

 

Wonder if Patton is being shipped to Golden State?

Nope. They will probably just waive Patton. GS just got a 2nd round pick

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Had he stayed for his senior year, Fred's first season would look a whole lot different.....(obvious statement certainly, but wishful thinking)...

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Comish said:

Had he stayed for his senior year, Fred's first season would look a whole lot different.....(obvious statement certainly, but wishful thinking)...

I know you’re not questioning Roby’s decision to turn pro, but he still made the right decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I know you’re not questioning Roby’s decision to turn pro, but he still made the right decision. 

No question about that, but selfishly I wonder "what if'"...

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...