Nebrasketball Game #32- Big Ten Tournament Quarterfinals- Michigan (Friday, March 2- 1:30 BTN)

What will the game result be?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Michigan win by single digits
    • Michigan win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/02/2018 at 07:45 PM

Just now, ScottyIce said:

Eh I just don’t agree.

We beat Wisconsin twice and they just played Michigan State tight 2 times in 1 week.

We beat Minnesota when they were still healthy and untorn. 

We had Ohio State, Kansas beat without late lapses.

We played tough against Purdue when they were RED hot.

i just disagree with the notion that we beat s#!tty teams. WHOLEHEARTEDLY

You can disagree all you want.  You just managed to list three of our 22 wins this year in an attempt to disprove the "we beat bad teams" theory.  

So you really have no evidence to back up your claim.  You just want to believe it so you don't care about the facts.

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Eh I just don’t agree.

We beat Wisconsin twice and they just played Michigan State tight 2 times in 1 week.

Wisconsin RPI: 111

Minnesota RPI: 163

The rest are losses. 

Edited by seaofred92
  • Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Eh I just don’t agree.

Just now, Mavric said:

You can disagree all you want.  You just managed to list three of our 22 wins this year in an attempt to disprove the "we beat bad teams" theory.  

So you really have no evidence to back up your claim.  You just want to believe it so you don't care about the facts.

Playing well or not, Wisconsin finished with a losing record.

Minnesota wasn't terrible when we beat them, but they also weren't deserving of being ranked.

Listing losses in an effort to argue we beat good teams isn't exactly helpful... we lost to good teams, even if they were close

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Because we've played a lot of bad teams.

And yet still won a lot of games. 

I am not saying Miles is great coach. He isnt. I just think the argument that this is all on Miles is silly.

People are so quick to throw it all on Miles everytime we lose. Yes, we could be way better on offense but with what we run we have had success. 

The guys had open looks and missed them. They got beat on screens and didnt close out. Michigan had better players and they made there shots.

1 minute ago, Minnesota_husker said:

And yet still won a lot of games. 

I am not saying Miles is great coach. He isnt. I just think the argument that this is all on Miles is silly.

People are so quick to throw it all on Miles everytime we lose. Yes, we could be way better on offense but with what we run we have had success. 

The guys had open looks and missed them. They got beat on screens and didnt close out. Michigan had better players and they made there shots.

its fine because its just your opinion and were going to disagree on it. I just want to clarify I haven't only been dogging Miles when we lose. I've been dogging him the entire year because it was obvious to me we hadn't really improved as a team.

10 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Eh I just don’t agree.

I bet we don’t have those late lapses and losses with a better coach...

just sayin

9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Geez I had to cover the whole schedule? My bad.

Just now, RedSavage said:

I bet we don’t have those late lapses and losses with a better coach...

just sayin

That’s fine, I’m just saying what I saw with what he have

2 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

its fine because its just your opinion and were going to disagree on it. I just want to clarify I haven't only been dogging Miles when we lose. I've been dogging him the entire year because it was obvious to me we hadn't really improved as a team.

I agree with that.  I think the offense requires us to be physically better than the other team to win on most days.  When that's not the case, we fall flat almost every time.  There are better players this year, and some that fit the style better, but they just aren't a great team by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm still rooting for Miles, but at some point he's got to turn a corner and his team has to be more consistent. 

Just now, ScottyIce said:

Dude, I don’t give a flying F about RPI. I watched the game. As many have said, Wisconsin with our resume is a big time 5 seed.

Nobody with our resume is a 5 seed. You might not care about the RPI but the fact of the matter is its a major component used in determining at large bid selections. We might as well be MTSU or Loyola (Chicago) right now. Those teams are 25+ win teams that if they don't win their conference tournaments are SOL because they haven't played anyone. We haven't played anyone either. 

• Plus1 2