Nebrasketball Game #32- Big Ten Tournament Quarterfinals- Michigan (Friday, March 2- 1:30 BTN)

What will the game result be?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Michigan win by single digits
    • Michigan win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/02/2018 at 07:45 PM

2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Let’s be honest about everything right now:

1) Nebraska has played out of character today

2) Michigan has shot lights out

3) Nebraska’s defense has left wide open shooters all day

4) Nebraska has had some stupid ass sloppy turnovers which add up

5) The refs haven’t actually been awful for the entirety of the game, at times they’ve been spot on, but there have been a few crucial no calls on one end of the court that have really HONESTLY led to at minimum a 10 point swing.

Im actually sort of feeling like we might still make the tournament. Honestly.

Nope. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, MileHighHusker said:

One terrible offensive call on roby where Wagner wasn't set, and another terrible offensive call on glynn. 

Not trying to pick on you but this is why people complain about officiating is such a bad look.  Most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about.  You don't have to be set to take a charge.  Never have.  Several examples of the rule book of not being set and calling a charge.  

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Tim Miles EXPOSED. Really excited for another year of this

its absolutely amazing to me the difference in energy and focus Michigan has vs Nebraska today. Its all on coaching.

Tim Miles didnt shoot like garbage from 3. Or come out with less energy.

I am not saying he wasnt out-coached, because he was but Miles is far from the main problem today.

Just now, ScottyIce said:

Hope you boys are ready for the greatest comeback of all time.

Delaware State (or someone like that) just overcame a 34 point deficit a week or so ago so if we're going to get down by 35 and still come back in this game I will definitely agree with you.

Just now, Minnesota_husker said:

I am not saying he wasnt out-coached, because he was but Miles is far from the main problem today.

Miles is a lot of the problem because we don't run anything resembling an offense so we are very easy to guard.

I've been complaining about that for years but just noticed another level of this today.  My complaint has always been that we don't help our "other" players get shots.  Guys like Plamer, Watson and (somewhat) Copeland can get their own shots.  "Other" guys struggle to contribute because we don't run much that helps them get open.  

The other side of that that I realized today is that when we have 3-4 guys just standing around watching it helps the defense out a lot.  Watch how often Michigan has three help defenders watching the ball because they don't have to pay attention to the guy their guarding because he's not going to move.  When they can focus on the ball that much, they are in a MUCH better position to help on drives and rebound.

• Plus1 4