DE Ethan Piper [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

To Which School Will Piper Commit?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Piper Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa
    • South Dakota State
    • Ohio

This poll is closed to new votes

Nebraska

The Murphinator,swmohusker,NUance,HuskerzFanatik,Young Grand Island Husker,Husker_luver,ADS,KazLongDrives300,CMT1525,Touchdown Tommie,Warrior10,HS_Coach_C,Husker from Kansas,Treand3,HuskerNBigD,Minnesota_husker,Throw Dem Bones,LumberJackSker,yort2000,3-N-OUT,TheGainfulHusker,Xmas32,SkerLover95,sho,seaofred92,Scott Tenorman,Judoka,husker_fan_from_sweden,Snowbird,DirtySanchezButtFumbler,Wunderkind,Mavric,bugeater17,gorp512,Roger Dorn,jsneb83,obert1,Hedley Lamarr,huskersrule95,Redux

• Mavric changed the title to DE Ethan Piper [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic

Just now, HuskerNBigD said:

CRIMSON! CRIMSON! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WE SHOULD REVOKE HIS SCHOLARSHIP OFFER! OMG!

In all seriousness, some people on twitter need to quit chirping to a kid that just committed. 

Are people really making a fuss? I made a TiC comment, but this is on the low end of the scale of Things to be Concerned About

3 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Are people really making a fuss? I made a TiC comment, but this is on the low end of the scale of Things to be Concerned About

Ed Ventura, the first response on his twitter post, seemed to take it quite personal. There were a couple more that I scrolled through and saw, but looks like some might have been deleted. Then there are other that seem to just be poking a bit of fun, which isn't a huge deal. I just can't stand when I see people like Ed rip on an 18 year old. Let the kid be, haha.

Edit: I wasn't referencing or negatively speaking about your status update! I took that as a joke.

Edited by HuskerNBigD

Piper is super athletic for his size. He runs about as well as any 280-pound player you'll see. He's also very explosive. He gets off the ball very well and has even been able to dunk a basketball since his eighth-grade year. It's not often you see a 280-pound kid with a 31-inch vertical jump.

He carries a 3.96 GPA in the classroom and was recently seeing interest from schools such as Stanford and Princeton.

Shouldn't be an academic risk :D

• Plus1 6