DE Ethan Piper [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

To Which School Will Piper Commit?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Piper Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa
    • South Dakota State
    • Ohio

This poll is closed to new votes

11 hours ago, ADS said:

Glad this staff understands that these are the type of kids we cannot let go to Iowa.  Very nice get!

Seems like each guy they get out of Nebraska is at least a decent starter,  Fant and Ott turned out to be pretty damn good. Piper seems like a solid get. Definitely athletic for his size, with a good motor and brains. Also like that he could play on either side of the ball. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:59 PM, Making Chimichangas said:

If that 31 inch vertical is legit...at 280 pounds...this kid is going to be a superstar.

At FNL he had showed the 31-inch vertical and 4.8 40yd were legit. I'd imagine he squats even more than 550 now.  Kid is an athlete, think if he was on the recruiting camp circuit rather than having shut it down early he'd be rated higher. 

• Plus1 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’m as excited about this kid as Nick Henrich. We have found a diamond in the rough here. I love that Frost recognizes talent. You wonder if Riley would had ignored him, and he went to Iowa. I suspect Noah Fant would had been N with Frost and staff. That was a big miss. 

• Plus1 2