DE Ethan Piper [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

To Which School Will Piper Commit?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Piper Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa
    • South Dakota State
    • Ohio

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, AlaSker said:

You my friend, have never seen an explosive pulling guard then. I hope this kid ends up at guard he's got good hips, light on his feet, and high motor. I know, I know, I know I just described a DT to most of you but those are really great traits to have on the Oline

If he ends up on the OL, I won’t be unhappy. I just happen to see someone who could be a great pass rusher, which we badly need. But, yes, he could be a great addition, along with Jurgens. Just saying. P.S.: I will especially be happy if Walters lets him run the fumblerooski. 

1 hour ago, Pedro G said:

If he ends up on the OL, I won’t be unhappy. I just happen to see someone who could be a great pass rusher, which we badly need. But, yes, he could be a great addition, along with Jurgens. Just saying. P.S.: I will especially be happy if Walters lets him run the fumblerooski. 

Walters will have to petition the NCAA to make it legal again first.

• Plus1 1

Shows his versatility and athletic ability if both sides of the ball want him. If we fill out the class with Robinson, Matthew Noa-Poa, possibly Datona Jackson (still visiting tomorrow?) and I'm sure this staff could pull that rabbit out of a hat. He'll end up as a good interior lineman... Pay check for playing on Sunday.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

When I first heard it, I thought the same thing.

But....the more I hear it, the more I like it.

Depends on the perspective. From the viewpoint of being 'Nebraskan', I kind of like it....We're unique, and we don't need your approval.... But, from a long-term marketing standpoint? I don't know....