WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, runningblind said:

You really believe what you just said?  SMH dude.  The melodramatic attitude is ridiculous.  You think it's just going to be you and Frost left holding hands for NU?

We will win a few this year,  get some recruits,  have the offseason program,  and be better next year.  Relax.

Totally relaxed! Just responding to the guy who somehow thinks I'm not behind Frost.  I've got plenty of years on this board with stated views.  

Um, you read a lot into my post.  No attitude at all.  Could you perhaps have one?

13 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Totally relaxed! Just responding to the guy who somehow thinks I'm not behind Frost.  I've got plenty of years on this board with stated views.  

Um, you read a lot into my post.  No attitude at all.  Could you perhaps have one?

I am the overly optimistic one around here,  definitely no negative attitude. 

Your post just didn't read relaxed when you claim that half of fans won't stick around. 

No worries.  GBR.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:32 AM, BigRedN said:

Yes, unfortunately, most Husker fans wouldn't take the "risk" of Frost three years ago, accepting Riley instead   I realize Frost probably would have said "No" then as well.  But, I was a fan rooting for him to be our coach.  I believed before most ... but I also stopped drinking red kool-aid as have chosen a long term buy on Frost and have no conditions or timelines for him.  He loves :bigredn: far more than our fan base and will stick around long term ... something half of our fan base won't do.

No probably about it; he wasn't coming here with Eichorst and Perlman in charge. If he does lead us back to the promised land, the penance of Mike Riley (plus this season) will be worth it. 

25 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Not ideal.

So if he is visiting Purdue this week I would assume that means Nebraska next week? It would have to be to visit us 1 more time before Nov. 1st. So makes me think it is down to us and Purdue. The good news out of that is he may want to see what we both have to offer 1 last time to help his decision. Purdue should be overwhelmed and the offense probably wont look fluid against Ohio State which should help us. Then we will be playing an overmatched Bethune Cookman so if our offense looks fluid and explosive I say we win out.

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So if he is visiting Purdue this week I would assume that means Nebraska next week? It would have to be to visit us 1 more time before Nov. 1st. So makes me think it is down to us and Purdue. The good news out of that is he may want to see what we both have to offer 1 last time to help his decision. Purdue should be overwhelmed and the offense probably wont look fluid against Ohio State which should help us. Then we will be playing an overmatched Bethune Cookman so if our offense looks fluid and explosive I say we win out.

I hope you're right.  I think Purdue is going to put up some points on Saturday in what should be a pretty high scoring game...if Ohio State is motivated they'll be able to put up as many as they want.  Hopefully Robinson doesn't see what Purdue is doing with Moore and think, "Yup, that looks sweet."

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I doubt he makes it back next weekend. Pretty dang tough to make it here for an 11am game from Kentucky.

On 10/12/2018 at 3:06 PM, FaithfulHusker said:

Also looks like Ohio State just offered a Miami running back commit and he also is scheduling a official visit sometime soon. So that says something about the situation!

I think it has to do more with Sampson James flipping from OSU to Indiana. 

10 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

I hope you're right.  I think Purdue is going to put up some points on Saturday in what should be a pretty high scoring game...if Ohio State is motivated they'll be able to put up as many as they want.  Hopefully Robinson doesn't see what Purdue is doing with Moore and think, "Yup, that looks sweet."

I think Purdue is also going to score a lot Saturday. I’m going to the game and my buddy from C-bus is coming down. he’s terrified that Purdue is going to shred a secondary that has not been good this year.

At the moment, if it really is between Purdue and Nebraska, then I think the offense output and role he plays is a wash between both offenses. What Nebraska has over Purdue (other than the facilities and tradition) is that Brohm isn’t long for West Lafayette. Especially if Louisville opens up. He would be almost guaranteed that Frost will be there his entire time at Nebraska.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic