WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

38 minutes ago, TherealTomOsborne said:

Coaches and players loving the tweet.  This one has more smoke around it.

It’s very cool that he recognizes what is going on at Nebraska and how incredible he could be in a certain role in our offense.

I think he could be very good in Brohms offense at Purdue, but I don’t think he will be at Purdue for a whole lot longer.

Im sure he would be a very good player at tOSU also, but not sure I have any respect left for UM and he may be gone soon too.

• Fire 1
4 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I think he could be very good in Brohms offense at Purdue, but I don’t think he will be at Purdue for a whole lot longer.

I too think Brohm is gone after this year. Being here in West Lafayette it is just too hard to envision 18 yr olds wanting to come here. They have made an investment in facilities but they still lag in the bottom half of the conference.

funny how my Purdue neighbors don’t think Brohm will even look around. I think they are still a bit high from last nights victory... I also told them Wandale didn’t even make his visit and one guy replied “we don’t need him anyway.”  They’re drinking the kool-aid around here a bit.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Dan_F_31 said:

I too think Brohm is gone after this year. Being here in West Lafayette it is just too hard to envision 18 yr olds wanting to come here. They have made an investment in facilities but they still lag in the bottom half of the conference.

funny how my Purdue neighbors don’t think Brohm will even look around. I think they are still a bit high from last nights victory... I also told them Wandale didn’t even make his visit and one guy replied “we don’t need him anyway.”  They’re drinking the kool-aid around here a bit.

Lol... wow.

41 minutes ago, Dan_F_31 said:

Still within the 24 hour celebration window...I'll allow it!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Husker in WI said:

If Brohm did stick around, Robinson/Moore would be terrifying. He does a great job getting the ball into Moore's hands, with 2 elite athletes that just gets easier. But, even if he stays for another year or two you're playing for another staff by junior year, and probably earlier.

Right now, Wandale would be an added bonus for Purdue since they appear on the outside looking in. They sit really well with .94 overall 4 star WR David Bell. Having Bell and Moore will be tough to handle.. throw in Wandale and that is just scary

On the flip side..... We have Mo Wash and JD who are stars in the making as well. Give Frost another weapon like Wandale and our offense can be best in the nation scary since we have A-Mart who has unlimited potential as well.. I really hope we snag this kid!

44 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I hope Brohm stays at Purdue.  The B1G West needs good coaches at all schools to make the division better.  

I agree.  We need good coaching in the northern/midwest part of the country....especially in the BIG West.  

I just really hope ours remains a step better than everyone else and we get the best recruits.

19 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

It’s very cool that he recognizes what is going on at Nebraska and how incredible he could be in a certain role in our offense.

Im sure he would be a very good player at tOSU also, but not sure I have any respect left for UM and he may be gone soon too.

Imagine Moore and Wandale in the same offense.  That alone would be hard to go against in my opinion.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic