WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

55 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

If our coaches get to talk to him next week, the counter to the pressure from Purdue would be "How sure are you that Jeff Brohm will be at Purdue all 4 years you are there while we can assure you Scott Frost will be here.

Jeff is already gone...Purdue knows it...he is off to L'Ville

I could see Auburn making a move for him too.

• Plus1 2

9 hours ago, teachercd said:

Jeff is already gone...Purdue knows it...he is off to L'Ville

I could see Auburn making a move for him too.

The Ross-Ade was hopping last night but even on it’s best night like last night it can’t touch Memorial stadium. I froze my a$$ off though.

i agree with teacher. I was saying Brohm wouldn’t stay here and I think last night sealed it that he will be poached by a big School.

Just now, Dan_F_31 said:

The Ross-Ade was hopping last night but even on it’s best night like last night it can’t touch Memorial stadium. I froze my a$$ off though.

i agree with teacher. I was saying Brohm wouldn’t stay here and I think last night sealed it that he will be poached by a big School.

Unless he likes a pressure free environment but more than likely that is not the case.

I would stay at Purdue...easy division...winning 8-9 games makes you a legend...nice salary...fan base is into it but not crazy.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Unless he likes a pressure free environment but more than likely that is not the case.

I would stay at Purdue...easy division...winning 8-9 games makes you a legend...nice salary...fan base is into it but not crazy.

I agree but Louisville to him is what Nebraska is to Frost. And half of Brohms staff are from Louisville. I would also be worried if we went to Louisville and offered Wandale from there...

my buckeye fan buddy that I went to the game with thinks Wandale is a lock for tOSU.

• Fire 2
46 minutes ago, Dan_F_31 said:

I agree but Louisville to him is what Nebraska is to Frost. And half of Brohms staff are from Louisville. I would also be worried if we went to Louisville and offered Wandale from there...

my buckeye fan buddy that I went to the game with thinks Wandale is a lock for tOSU.

Hard not to envision a scenario where L'Ville moves on from Petrino with Brohm floating out there.  I get that replacing Jackson was going to be tough but damn...they are baaaaad.  Plus...Petrino stink.

54 minutes ago, Dan_F_31 said:

Well your buddy isnt Wiltfong so he can think whatever he wants. 

2 hours ago, ADS said:

He didn’t make it to the Purdue game last night.

I started to think he wasn’t going when he had that post about “398...” for our first half offense. At the bottom of the post is still said he was in Frankfort, KY at around 2:30. Not that he couldn’t have still made it to Purdue but that’s cutting it real close.

If he makes it to our 11am BC game, he’s ours.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic