WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

This young man will be a GREAT player.   He will be one of the best recruits in the past 20 years in my view.   He's the wingback we're needing to make that 4th big play guy on the field with out 2 WRs and RB.   The offense, with Martinez or any other Frost QB recruit will be almost unstoppeble.  He will be the best get in this class and I think this will end up being the best class since Osborne was the coach.   I know that is a big statement but it appears likely, assuming we land the last half dozen or so key pieces that look likely to come.   An amazing job considering the misfortunes of the team on the field this fall.   

2 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

What makes you guys think hes done? Fired or leaving to go to another school?

I get the same feeling too. Off shore books have already put up odds of who the OSU coach will be to start spring practice and Urban and Matt Campbell are essentially tied.

and I think it will go down similar to his Florida situation. A lot of experts have commented on how Urban just looks not well on the sideline. 

This is all my opinion of course.

50 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

What makes you guys think hes done? Fired or leaving to go to another school?

I think he’s mad at the university over his suspension and it’s become more fractured.

He also said he would walk away if his health got in the way again.  He’s been openly talking about how he’s monitoring it this year.  He’s been seen grabbing his head and going down to a knee during games.

Ryan Day showed that someone else is capable of running the team successfully without Urbs drama.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic