WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

This would suck, yes, but we've still got Rahmir Johnson in the class, too. 

Wandale would play the Duck-R role for us. Basically JD's role now. However, Wandale would be in the backfield more often in my opinion. 

Something just feels off about this. He was all Nebraska and now he just wants to go to Kentucky? Not saying something happened but to me, it feels strange. Kids change their minds all the time but for this situation, it is different from most. Wiltfong wouldn't change his pick this late unless he knew something was going on. 

8 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

Wandale would play the Duck-R role for us. Basically JD's role now. However, Wandale would be in the backfield more often in my opinion. 

Something just feels off about this. He was all Nebraska and now he just wants to go to Kentucky? Not saying something happened but to me, it feels strange. Kids change their minds all the time but for this situation, it is different from most. Wiltfong wouldn't change his pick this late unless he knew something was going on. 

Rumor mill I've heard says that family wants him to be somewhere closer to home. 

4 minutes ago, Huskerzoo said:

Rumor mill I've heard says that family wants him to be somewhere closer to home. 

That makes sense. Could also be the reason he did not visit for Bethune. If he does visit for that game he might have been all N.

1 minute ago, The Murphinator said:

His Girlfriend does go to Kentucky.

Our bagman needs to get her to transfer here than. :)

Doesn't Amarts girl go somewhere else? It definitely plays a factor but is not the end all be all in my mind. 

5 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

That makes sense. Could also be the reason he did not visit for Bethune. If he does visit for that game he might have been all N.

Our bagman needs to get her to transfer here than. :)

Doesn't Amarts girl go somewhere else? It definitely plays a factor but is not the end all be all in my mind. 

Funny since Dad was the one who said “he’s seen all he needs to see, no visits last weekend anywhere.” Also didn’t visit Purdue when it was planned.

Who knows what ends up happening.

6 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Funny since Dad was the one who said “he’s seen all he needs to see, no visits last weekend anywhere.” Also didn’t visit Purdue when it was planned.

Who knows what ends up happening.

Yea who really knows. It could be tonight a Wildcat and tomorrow when he announces a Husker. My take is that something happened that swayed him to stay home. It could have been family/girlfirend/$EC bagman/distance or whatever. Regardless, this battle is not over until December 20th. Couple that with a tireless recruiter in Ryan Held and we should have a solid back up plan. 

3 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Just went down to 58 percent for N and and up 12 percent for UK. Who knows what will happen. 

Wandale knows what will happen.

When he announces tomorrow.

He is going to announce Kentucky tomorrow most likely. However, this battle is not over yet. I think it is really close and could go either way by early NSD.

One player does not make or break a team, but this guy is a game changer. Basically Rondale Moore but not as polished. His talent does not sit and he will contribute right away wherever he goes.

13 hours ago, Pedro G said:

I remember those recruiting showdowns with Oklahoma and Switzer and how thrilling it was when we won those battles — Turner Gill, Mickey Joseph, etc. I feel the same way beating out OSU.  

Gawd we are getting OLD!

Even if the GF going to Kentucky is true, their relationship is not going to last if he regrets his decision not to play in Frost’s “light it up” offense.

Also, not counting a FB, Kentucky has not had a RB drafted into the NFL since 2003 (Artose Pinner - Lions)..

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic