WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

In all honesty, I don't think they've used the Duck-R a lot this year because of the lack of progress of Miles Jones and Lindsey's transfer. I think they had both slotted in that position, and Jones is taking longer to develop than they wanted, while Lindsey flaked out. 

I  thought Jones had been battling injuries throughout camp and the beginning of the season which hurt his development to have an immediate impact.  

10 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

In all honesty, I don't think they've used the Duck-R a lot this year because of the lack of progress of Miles Jones and Lindsey's transfer. I think they had both slotted in that position, and Jones is taking longer to develop than they wanted, while Lindsey flaked out. 

Look for Jones to have a bigger role vs Illinois, Michigan State & Iowa in that DUCK R role.

Yeah something happened yesterday. $$$$$$$$$$$. That quote to Wiltfong is things he already knew. Boosters and local support after college etc etc. That is not new information Kentucky just started selling him on. That is not some new revelation that made him say "man I better go to Kentucky". 

Just look at it like this as others have said- it may not be over until signing day. A few days ago he was Nebraska- if something can happen in 1 day to change his mind. We can change his mind between now and 6 weeks from now.

16 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Yeah something happened yesterday. $$$$$$$$$$$. That quote to Wiltfong is things he already knew. Boosters and local support after college etc etc. That is not new information Kentucky just started selling him on. That is not some new revelation that made him say "man I better go to Kentucky". 

Just look at it like this as others have said- it may not be over until signing day. A few days ago he was Nebraska- if something can happen in 1 day to change his mind. We can change his mind between now and 6 weeks from now.

Ya. Also, you think you’re a post career celebrity in Kentucky, just wait to see how you’re treated as an ex-Husker.  Can make a living just showing up at stuff. 

6 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

Ya. Also, you think you’re a post career celebrity in Kentucky, just wait to see how you’re treated as an ex-Husker.  Can make a living just showing up at stuff. 

Exactly. Also if he doesnt pan out at Kentucky because their offense is just horrible and they go back to sucking next year and into the next 10 years. Do you really think some booster saying yeah we will help you out after you get out of college is going to happen? No, it is a false promise to get him to stay. Once he gets out of college- especially if he doesnt make a huge splash in his career. The boosters will say who are you? Oh I promised you a 100k job after college. Well I cant commit to that now.

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

I was going to ask this regardless of the outcome today. 247 has Wandale as the #4 APB, and the #5 you ask? Nebraska-commit Ronald Thompkins. So, my question is how do you compare Wandale and Ronald, and what do you project their roles would be in a Nebraska Frost/Walters offense.

Thompkons may never play a down of college football. I hope he recovers but we shouldn’t count on it. 

9 minutes ago, PlzCoolerMe said:

I had read that his current GF is already at or will be going to Kentucky.  Wouldn’t be surprised one bit if her financial burden was somehow lightened due to this...   Just one of many things that could be in play that revolve around $$$. 

Yeah I am guessing his girlfriend just qualified for an academic scholarship.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic