WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

IMO, the pressure from his family/gf is the reason he will choose Kentucky TODAY. He is a kid on the rise and he will continue to be recruited by us and other schools all the way up to the moment he signs. This is like the CFP ranking's that came out Tuesday, sure they show you were you stand but in the grand scheme of things they don't mean a whole lot.

The one theme for Wandale is he is always talking about FIT and how important it is for him to be utilized correctly to maximize his potential which Kentucky most definitely will NOT do. Just look at the offense they run now and Stoops coaching history. We may lose out to Kentucky today but my fear is I don't want to face him at Ohio St..

If we continue to get better and better, and show improvement in games, I find it hard to believe he won't end up at Nebraska or someplace other than Kentucky (unless they do the unthinkable and beat UGA then go to the SEC champ game and compete with Bama). 

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, STL Husker said:

Miles Jones seems to be in line for the position once he gets healthy.  Mo Washington also looks like a good fit if we can build some depth at RB.  If Dedrick Mills can have similar production to Ozigbo, Mo can be moved around the field to get some open field opportunities. I also don't think the duck-r position is as big of a deal as we are making it.  Our offense is doing pretty well without a specific player running it now.  

I always thought Rahmir Johnson was that kind of player that could take that position.

This should end the “Don’t jump to conclusions” folks debate:

On Jim Rose radio show this morning:

"Rose said that he got a call from someone in the Robinson camp that he didn't even know. That Scott was asked if we could match their (Kentuckys) offer. Rose then said that was the end of our pursuit of Robinson."

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

Its embarrassing people jump to the conclusion that this is about money. It's his hometown school, 30 minutes away from him with a lot of friends and family there. The same people who say this has to do with $$$ are the same that would take this kid in a second.

I think a lot of the "Money talks" posts are tongue in cheek. Mine are, at least. 

3 minutes ago, PlzCoolerMe said:

"Rose said that he got a call from someone in the Robinson camp that he didn't even know. That Scott was asked if we could match their (Kentuckys) offer. Rose then said that was the end of our pursuit of Robinson."

That quote is confusing by itself.

So, Jim Rose is saying that he personally got a call that said they called Scott Frost and asked if Nebraska would pay him the same amount Kentucky was paying......and then Scott ended the conversation and pulled the scholarship offer?

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, PlzCoolerMe said:

So we got last look.

I think crystal balls should not be able to be changed.  You make a pick you stick with it. I commend those who have not flipped for the sake of having a higher accuracy.  Would make the writers make sure they are absolutely sure of the pick.  Not that it really matters though. Just a rant.

I suppose it drives up clicks and that is what really matters to these guys...

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Dan_F_31 said:

I think crystal balls should not be able to be changed.  You make a pick you stick with it. I commend those who have not flipped for the sake of having a higher accuracy.  Would make the writers make sure they are absolutely sure of the pick.  Not that it really matters though. Just a rant.

I suppose it drives up clicks and that is what really matters to these guys...

I've seen this before and it makes no sense to me.

Kids change their minds over time.  Why wouldn't a recruiting expert be able to change their prediction based on the information they have at the time?

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic