WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

Now a story is being peddled by the Kentucky rivals writers that Frost promised him that Spielman is going to switch positions next year, and that Wandale would start in that position next year. Then, Wandale called on Wednesday to confirm, and Frost denied promising anything, and that's what prompted the switch. 

What a soap opera. Probably best to move on and focus on the guys that want to be here, like Johnson and Thompkins. 

It's so much bulls#!t.

The offensive switch makes NO sense.

Nebraska would've used Wandale EXACTLY how they are using Washington & Spielman and intend to use Miles Jones that way.

The way planned? To get it in his hands in space. The real problem here is the same problem we used to have recently. Kentucky doesn't know what an offense looks like, so they are just thinking inside the box and that's how Wandale will be used at one strict position. Not happening with dudes at Nebraska.

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

The thing is Spielman already plays some X if I'm not mistaken. Our recievers play all over right now, heck sometimes Mo Wash plays R as he has picked up the playbook. Its a strange scenario.

Yup. We moved Stanley Morgan into the slot a few weeks ago to get him more open looks, and it worked. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

It's so much bulls#!t.

The offensive switch makes NO sense.

Nebraska would've used Wandale EXACTLY how they are using Washington & Spielman and intend to use Miles Jones that way.

The way planned? To get it in his hands in space. The real problem here is the same problem we used to have recently. Kentucky doesn't know what an offense looks like, so they are just thinking inside the box and that's how Wandale will be used at one strict position. Not happening with dudes at Nebraska.

Anyone who knows how Frost's operates, either from knowing him or just observing him, knows that story is pure BS. I don't necessarily believe the UK bagman angle either, but I do believe that some assurances were made by Morrow that Frost wouldn't match, which is why Wandale will be wearing blue. 

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Comish said:

My guess is that this is not over.

Still plenty of time before the actual signing date and  numerous options for Nebraska and  Kentucky to make points on and off the field..............

I feel like the answer to this whole dog and pony show is going to be found if Nebraska continues to recruit him. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, spurs1990 said:

I'm not sure I'd be leaving home after seeing a fan base get so vicious so quickly no matter how good the offense was.

47 minutes ago, Red Five said:

With the way that Husker fans have acted the last 36 hours, I wouldn’t blame Robinson for crossing us off the list if he were to change from UK.

Our fan base does have some crazy fans and the comments made can easily be turning into "we have the most passionate fans in the country. Our fans and alumni alike will take care of you forever if you play football here. The people on twitter were just shocked and upset since they truly felt you were part of the Husker family." blah blah blah

I don't think this is over at all. Nebraska and others will keep pushing up til he signs.. Maybe have a Jean-Baptiste situation work in our favor... Plus, if any school has a capable recruiter they will point out Kentucky will lose 14 of 22 starters and 6-8 are projected NFL draft picks. This Kentucky team is going to be in rebuild mode after this season. Sure you can start there but you have a coach that won't know how to use your talents and you'll be on a mediocre team in the SEC. No matter where he goes, I don't think it'll be Kentucky.

If we are going to still push for him. I would say we will get him. It was a last minute decision- lots of emotions flowing and people chirping in his ear. His gut and mind when things were calm was telling him Nebraska. Then he made an emotional flip at the last minute. I think over the next month we will have time to work on him- dispell whatever crap was chirped in his ears in the waning moments and he flips back to Nebraska.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic