Mavric

WR Wandale Robinson [Kentucky Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Wandale Robinson

Hometown: Frankfort, Kentucky

School: Western Hills

Position: Running Back, Wide Receiver

Height: 5-9

Weight: 170

40 Time

Offers: Cincinnati, Duke, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Purdue, Syracuse, Toledo, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Wake Forest, Western Kentucky

Visits: 9/1/18 vs. Akron

Twitter

247 Composite: #224 Overall; #4 APB; .9137; :star:star:star:star 

Rivals: #20 ATH; :star:star:star:star 
247: #117 Overall; #2 APB; :star:star:star:star 
ESPN: #39 ATH; :star:star:star:star 

Hudl

According to 247 we are in his top group with Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Kentucky, Purdue, and Duke. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, ADS said:

f#&% IT LETS TAKE 10 RB’S

Dont be so dramatic...You are starting to act like Scottyice. 

2 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Dont be so dramatic...You are starting to act like Scottyice. 

Whoa whoa let’s not get carried away.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, ADS said:

Whoa whoa let’s not get carried away.

s#!t...im acting like Scottyice now. 

• Plus1 2

He looks really good. Reminds me of a shiftier and smoother running Miles Jones. 

• Plus1 1

For a kid who rushed over 2,000 yards in one season, he honestly has one of the highest YPC that I've ever seen (13.2)

• Plus1 3

28 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Not really a circus catch in that clip. He jumped and made a slight adjustment back to the ball.

So looks like he could play WR.  Maybe an option for a slot guy.

Just now, ADS said:

So looks like he could play WR.  Maybe an option for a slot guy.

Yeah, he said in the interview that we've talked to him about playing everywhere - backfield, slot, etc.  Duck-R, so it sounds.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, he said in the interview that we've talked to him about playing everywhere - backfield, slot, etc.  Duck-R, so it sounds.

Thank you, friend.  Should’ve watched the clip before posting.

10 minutes ago, ADS said:

Thank you, friend.  Should’ve watched the clip before posting.

For others that didn't watch:

Has taken OV to Purdue and Michigan

Has taken multiple UV's to each of Ohio State, Alabama, and Kentucky

Will OV to Nebraska September 1st

Will sign in December and be an early enrollee

• Plus1 2

18 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Have the coaches renamed the Duck-R position yet?  If not we need to encourage it.

12 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Have the coaches renamed the Duck-R position yet?  If not we need to encourage it.

Herbie-R?

13 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

They were still calling it that on the in-state tour a couple weeks ago so I'm guessing no.  The obviously kept it at UCF.  Guessing that's not high on their list but I agree it would be nice if it were something else.

38 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Husk-R

Boom.  Done

Sounds good. Print it!

But, you have to say it with the letter "R" not "husker"

6 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Sounds good. Print it!

But, you have to say it with the letter "R" not "husker"

Truth be told, if Husker fans just start calling it the Husk R position, over time that is what it will be known as... just an FYI... power of the people.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, StPaulHusker said:

They have stated that it will NOT be renamed

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, GBRFAN said:

"THEY" CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Yikes. Three of those highlights were against the high school I graduated from including a 93 yrd TD run, 55 yrd TD run and a 43 yrd TD run where he just mows down the safety. Looks like they suck just a bad as when I played there. We won a total of 3 games combined my Jr. & Sr. years. And the league wasn't the highest caliper of competition either although that was a long time ago. Things change. But Wandale looks to be the real deal.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

TOO LATE!

Husk-R is what it shall be

TOO LATE!

A duck moves well in the air and on the ground, a corn husk does nothing laying on the ground and only moves in the air when the wind blows - not exactly the definition of versatile.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, RedDenver said:

"THEY" CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Nobody can tell you what to do - however you can't encourage somebody that isn't listening

TOO LATE!

I don't know the exact directions to the office overlooking the weight room, however you might want to let them in on "our" secret

35 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

A duck moves well in the air and on the ground, a corn husk does nothing laying on the ground and only moves in the air when the wind blows - not exactly the definition of versatile.

i hear you however corn cooked in the husk taste pretty darn good - i haven't tried it but a duck cooked with its feathers doesn't sound that good.

11 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

hwGlnx3.gif

• Plus1 2

15 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Yeah, right. Like that has anything to do with it. They were at Oregon when they came up with the position name (Oregon Ducks). If what you said was true, it would be called "Griffin-R". Get real. :sarcasm

e7f55c85238dd903bfdc66f10c22b256.gif

23 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Yeah, right. Like that has anything to do with it. They were at Oregon when they came up with the position name (Oregon Ducks). If what you said was true, it would be called "Griffin-R". Get real.

e7f55c85238dd903bfdc66f10c22b256.gif

They were at Oregon? Who knew?

Chill pill dude - just throwing a different perspective on this completely meaningless conversation...

13 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Well, dry land would be third on a list of environments that a duck moves well in. Air, water, then land. I hope our Duck-Rs don't waddle around. Although, it would be nice if, like in traffic, all come to a stop as our Duck-R leads a line of small-ish freshman around and about all the way to the endzone.....

I like Husk-R. That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, Lonestar_Husker said:

Well, dry land would be third on a list of environments that a duck moves well in. Air, water, then land. I hope our Duck-Rs don't waddle around. Although, it would be nice if, like in traffic, all come to a stop as our Duck-R leads a line of small-ish freshman around and about all the way to the endzone.....

I like Husk-R. That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Well ideally I'd like to call it the Heisman-Trophy-Winning-Back-With-A-National-Championship-Ring, but I don't know if that rolls off the tongue, and it's not true... Yet

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Well ideally I'd like to call it the Heisman-Trophy-Winning-Back-With-A-National-Championship-Ring, but I don't know if that rolls off the tongue, and it's not true... Yet

I will practice until it becomes like the McDonalds "two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun" song rolling off the tongue if that becomes true. 

• Plus1 1

On 6/29/2018 at 10:24 AM, HS_Coach_C said:

They were at Oregon? Who knew?

Chill pill dude - just throwing a different perspective on this completely meaningless conversation...

I was just joking to have some fun with this conversation...as my suggestion to use a mystical creature would imply. Reading my comment, I could see how my dry humor could be misinterpreted. I threw in a sarcasm sign to my last post to make the tone of the comment is known. :thumbs

3 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Fong believes Michigan and Kentucky are early leaders.

Hope we can change that after he visits.   He has visited tucky so hopefully lincoln will blow rhat away, and it would be hard for him to see a better fit for him in Michigans offense over ours.