Mavric

WR Wandale Robinson [Kentucky Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 10/17/2018 at 8:39 AM, Huskers93-97 said:

So if he is visiting Purdue this week I would assume that means Nebraska next week? It would have to be to visit us 1 more time before Nov. 1st. So makes me think it is down to us and Purdue. The good news out of that is he may want to see what we both have to offer 1 last time to help his decision. Purdue should be overwhelmed and the offense probably wont look fluid against Ohio State which should help us. Then we will be playing an overmatched Bethune Cookman so if our offense looks fluid and explosive I say we win out.

If it were Nebraska being destroyed by OSU, it would help us because it would show ‘he could play right away’. God love us fans

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

If there is a college out there recruiting this kid and they aren’t telling him he has a chance to play immediately, they need to fire that coach.

• Eyeroll 1

I get what your saying about coaches always using that line to get recruits, but if they can actually see it with their own eyes that has to help sell it.  Well, if playing time is the most important part of their decision.  

If our coaches get to talk to him next week, the counter to the pressure from Purdue would be "How sure are you that Jeff Brohm will be at Purdue all 4 years you are there while we can assure you Scott Frost will be here.

• Plus1 3

55 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

If our coaches get to talk to him next week, the counter to the pressure from Purdue would be "How sure are you that Jeff Brohm will be at Purdue all 4 years you are there while we can assure you Scott Frost will be here.

Jeff is already gone...Purdue knows it...he is off to L'Ville

I could see Auburn making a move for him too.

• Plus1 2

9 hours ago, teachercd said:

Jeff is already gone...Purdue knows it...he is off to L'Ville

I could see Auburn making a move for him too.

The Ross-Ade was hopping last night but even on it’s best night like last night it can’t touch Memorial stadium. I froze my a$$ off though.

i agree with teacher. I was saying Brohm wouldn’t stay here and I think last night sealed it that he will be poached by a big School.

Just now, Dan_F_31 said:

The Ross-Ade was hopping last night but even on it’s best night like last night it can’t touch Memorial stadium. I froze my a$$ off though.

i agree with teacher. I was saying Brohm wouldn’t stay here and I think last night sealed it that he will be poached by a big School.

Unless he likes a pressure free environment but more than likely that is not the case.

I would stay at Purdue...easy division...winning 8-9 games makes you a legend...nice salary...fan base is into it but not crazy.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Unless he likes a pressure free environment but more than likely that is not the case.

I would stay at Purdue...easy division...winning 8-9 games makes you a legend...nice salary...fan base is into it but not crazy.

I agree but Louisville to him is what Nebraska is to Frost. And half of Brohms staff are from Louisville. I would also be worried if we went to Louisville and offered Wandale from there...

my buckeye fan buddy that I went to the game with thinks Wandale is a lock for tOSU.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Dan_F_31 said:

I agree but Louisville to him is what Nebraska is to Frost. And half of Brohms staff are from Louisville. I would also be worried if we went to Louisville and offered Wandale from there...

my buckeye fan buddy that I went to the game with thinks Wandale is a lock for tOSU.

Hard not to envision a scenario where L'Ville moves on from Petrino with Brohm floating out there.  I get that replacing Jackson was going to be tough but damn...they are baaaaad.  Plus...Petrino stink.

54 minutes ago, Dan_F_31 said:

Well your buddy isnt Wiltfong so he can think whatever he wants. 

2 hours ago, ADS said:

He didn’t make it to the Purdue game last night.

I started to think he wasn’t going when he had that post about “398...” for our first half offense. At the bottom of the post is still said he was in Frankfort, KY at around 2:30. Not that he couldn’t have still made it to Purdue but that’s cutting it real close.

If he makes it to our 11am BC game, he’s ours.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Well your buddy isnt Wiltfong so he can think whatever he wants. 

And everyone’s buddy Wiltfong can think whatever he wants right up until the end.  90% of the time, he’s right every time. 

18 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

And everyone’s buddy Wiltfong can think whatever he wants right up until the end.  90% of the time, he’s right every time. 

I will take 90% 

• Plus1 1

38 minutes ago, TherealTomOsborne said:

Coaches and players loving the tweet.  This one has more smoke around it.

It’s very cool that he recognizes what is going on at Nebraska and how incredible he could be in a certain role in our offense.

I think he could be very good in Brohms offense at Purdue, but I don’t think he will be at Purdue for a whole lot longer.

Im sure he would be a very good player at tOSU also, but not sure I have any respect left for UM and he may be gone soon too.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I think he could be very good in Brohms offense at Purdue, but I don’t think he will be at Purdue for a whole lot longer.

I too think Brohm is gone after this year. Being here in West Lafayette it is just too hard to envision 18 yr olds wanting to come here. They have made an investment in facilities but they still lag in the bottom half of the conference.

funny how my Purdue neighbors don’t think Brohm will even look around. I think they are still a bit high from last nights victory... I also told them Wandale didn’t even make his visit and one guy replied “we don’t need him anyway.”  They’re drinking the kool-aid around here a bit.

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, Dan_F_31 said:

I too think Brohm is gone after this year. Being here in West Lafayette it is just too hard to envision 18 yr olds wanting to come here. They have made an investment in facilities but they still lag in the bottom half of the conference.

funny how my Purdue neighbors don’t think Brohm will even look around. I think they are still a bit high from last nights victory... I also told them Wandale didn’t even make his visit and one guy replied “we don’t need him anyway.”  They’re drinking the kool-aid around here a bit.

Lol... wow.

41 minutes ago, Dan_F_31 said:

Still within the 24 hour celebration window...I'll allow it!

• Haha 2

If Brohm did stick around, Robinson/Moore would be terrifying. He does a great job getting the ball into Moore's hands, with 2 elite athletes that just gets easier. But, even if he stays for another year or two you're playing for another staff by junior year, and probably earlier.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Husker in WI said:

If Brohm did stick around, Robinson/Moore would be terrifying. He does a great job getting the ball into Moore's hands, with 2 elite athletes that just gets easier. But, even if he stays for another year or two you're playing for another staff by junior year, and probably earlier.

Right now, Wandale would be an added bonus for Purdue since they appear on the outside looking in. They sit really well with .94 overall 4 star WR David Bell. Having Bell and Moore will be tough to handle.. throw in Wandale and that is just scary

On the flip side..... We have Mo Wash and JD who are stars in the making as well. Give Frost another weapon like Wandale and our offense can be best in the nation scary since we have A-Mart who has unlimited potential as well.. I really hope we snag this kid!

44 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I hope Brohm stays at Purdue.  The B1G West needs good coaches at all schools to make the division better.  

I agree.  We need good coaching in the northern/midwest part of the country....especially in the BIG West.  

I just really hope ours remains a step better than everyone else and we get the best recruits.

When I watch his film- he reminds me ALOT of rondale moore. Same Height, Same Weight, Same agility and speed, Same balance-hard to bring down. 

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

When I watch his film- he reminds me ALOT of rondale moore. Same Height, Same Weight, Same agility and speed, Same balance-hard to bring down. 

And both Rondale and Wandale remind me of Steve Smith Sr. Same traits you mentioned above and they all have a grit and toughness about them. 

19 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

It’s very cool that he recognizes what is going on at Nebraska and how incredible he could be in a certain role in our offense.

Im sure he would be a very good player at tOSU also, but not sure I have any respect left for UM and he may be gone soon too.

Imagine Moore and Wandale in the same offense.  That alone would be hard to go against in my opinion.

44 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Imagine Moore and Wandale in the same offense.  That alone would be hard to go against in my opinion.

Only 1 rock 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Only 1 rock 

True, but take a guess at which one is getting it.  They both have the ability to get open and thwn have the ability to break away with their speed and elusiveness.

1 hour ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Imagine Moore Spielman and Wandale in the same offense.  That alone would be hard to go against in my opinion.

FIFY

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Mavric said:

FIFY

I do hope he comes here but at the same time would not be suprised if he chose Purdue with the way they utilize Moore.  Wish we could have snagged that kid.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Only 1 rock 

A ridiculous notion.... You want all the play makers you can get on the field. Ask the Kansas City Chiefs if having "1 rock" has been an issue for them this year.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I do hope he comes here but at the same time would not be suprised if he chose Purdue with the way they utilize Moore.  Wish we could have snagged that kid.

Yes it would have been nice to snag Moore - however he had a HS tie that was the key to them nipping us out.  We can sell every thing that Purdue is selling plus more.  Purdue may have a 1 or 2 headed monster right now that could fall apart - NU can sell a 3 headed monster that will soon be 5 headed.

8 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Yes it would have been nice to snag Moore - however he had a HS tie that was the key to them nipping us out.  We can sell every thing that Purdue is selling plus more.  Purdue may have a 1 or 2 headed monster right now that could fall apart - NU can sell a 3 headed monster that will soon be 5 headed.

I don’t think we were even in his final 5.

1 minute ago, ScottyIce said:

I don’t think we were even in his final 5.

Didn't really follow his recruitment - just thought from a recent comment by SF that we must have been a late casualty.....

18 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Didn't really follow his recruitment - just thought from a recent comment by SF that we must have been a late casualty.....

Yeah idk about that, but his 5 schools he was picking from at his All-Star game didn’t include N.