WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Love to have him.  Unfortunately, until the OL pipeline is built these skill guys will look average.  Still 3-4 years away.  If I were him I'd be going to OSU or Kentucky.

Hopefully he buys into Frost & Company and feels he can make an impact ... because he will have to do it on his own with our OL.

7 hours ago, BigRedN said:

Love to have him.  Unfortunately, until the OL pipeline is built these skill guys will look average.  Still 3-4 years away.  If I were him I'd be going to OSU or Kentucky.

Hopefully he buys into Frost & Company and feels he can make an impact ... because he will have to do it on his own with our OL.

IDK, about being 3-4 years away. I've been impressed with farniok and I think hymas has potential, just needs the off season in the weight room. It also seems like the coaches like jurgens at center, and Wilson is grading out well this season. I agree with you that the Oline needs to be better for him to truly succeed but we aren't that far off.

Side note. Even with their talent, OSU's offense has been put in check a couple of times this year and Kentucky is having their once in a decade year. I know it is hard to see but Frost is the real deal. 4 out of 5 of our opponents have lost a combined 3 games to-date.

In  his first season Frost is moving the ball we just need to convert and he could help us with that.

8 hours ago, BigRedN said:

This is fun! Need more fans like this?

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

Yes, unfortunately, most Husker fans wouldn't take the "risk" of Frost three years ago, accepting Riley instead   I realize Frost probably would have said "No" then as well.  But, I was a fan rooting for him to be our coach.  I believed before most ... but I also stopped drinking red kool-aid as have chosen a long term buy on Frost and have no conditions or timelines for him.  He loves :bigredn: far more than our fan base and will stick around long term ... something half of our fan base won't do.

19 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Yes, unfortunately, most Husker fans wouldn't take the "risk" of Frost three years ago, accepting Riley instead   I realize Frost probably would have said "No" then as well.  But, I was a fan rooting for him to be our coach.  I believed before most ... but I also stopped drinking red kool-aid as have chosen a long term buy on Frost and have no conditions or timelines for him.  He loves :bigredn: far more than our fan base and will stick around long term ... something half of our fan base won't do.

You really believe what you just said?  SMH dude.  The melodramatic attitude is ridiculous.  You think it's just going to be you and Frost left holding hands for NU?

We will win a few this year,  get some recruits,  have the offseason program,  and be better next year.  Relax.

• Plus1 3
22 hours ago, Mike Mcdee said:

Is this in reference to following on the twitters? Not sure I quite understand. Like Mills and Robinson followed Washington, Martinez and JD? I'm not on twitter.

Oh no, just those players coming in next year added to the offensive weapons emerging this season would be fantastic

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic