WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

The Kentucky fans at catsillustrated.com are quite confident about Ryan Held’s home visit and believe it’s a sure thing that Robinson will be on the Kentucky campus. He may very well sign with them. However, I’m not so sure they understand the recruiting game as we do. When your team rarely signs or almost never generates any interest at all  from highly sought-out players, I can see how their fans aren’t aware of the recruiting games that go on at schools that aggressively recruit and sign some top players. If I ever hear of one of our commitments hosting coaches from another school, I would find that concerning. Again Robinson may sign with Kentucky, but at the very least, a crack in the door is opened.  

• Plus1 1
22 hours ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

My thoughts on how this is being handled is Held will be there to feel out the situation. If there's still interest from Robinson then Frost will make his way there at a later date. Frost has current commits and uncomitted targets that want to be N as a top priority.

If I read correctly, the head coach only gets one in home visit during this recruiting period, so Frost would go later to "close" it.

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, Pedro G said:

The Kentucky fans at catsillustrated.com are quite c$%ky about Ryan Held’s home visit and believe it’s a sure thing that Robinson will be on the Kentucky campus. He may very well sign with them. However, I’m not so sure they understand the recruiting game as we do. When your team rarely signs or almost never generates any interest at all  from highly sought-out players, I can see how their fans aren’t aware of the recruiting games that go on at schools that aggressively recruit and sign some top players. If I ever hear of one of our commitments hosting coaches from another school, I would find that concerning. Again Robinson may sign with Kentucky, but at the very least, a crack in the door is opened.  

That was embarrassing for whoever that troll was on their board.

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, Pedro G said:

The Kentucky fans at catsillustrated.com are quite confident about Ryan Held’s home visit and believe it’s a sure thing that Robinson will be on the Kentucky campus. He may very well sign with them. However, I’m not so sure they understand the recruiting game as we do. When your team rarely signs or almost never generates any interest at all  from highly sought-out players, I can see how their fans aren’t aware of the recruiting games that go on at schools that aggressively recruit and sign some top players. If I ever hear of one of our commitments hosting coaches from another school, I would find that concerning. Again Robinson may sign with Kentucky, but at the very least, a crack in the door is opened.  

Someone let them know Bookie was once 100% solid to Nebraska but was just enjoying the process

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic