WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

Not buying this. No crystal ball flips. Seems to me to just be a way to sell subscriptions. Recruiting services can't stop posting about holiday deals. Trying to drive readers. Wandale stays with the cats

Other than him saying hes still considering Nebraska in the article posted where he is quoted as saying such? 

Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

Other than him saying hes still considering Nebraska in the article posted where he is quoted as saying such? 

He said Nebraska is still recruiting him. Nowhere has he said “he is still considering Nebraska.”  If wiltfong is so confident why is his crystal ball still with Kentucky?

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Sker4Ever said:

He said Nebraska is still recruiting him. Nowhere has he said “he is still considering Nebraska.”  If wiltfong is so confident why is his crystal ball still with Kentucky?

What does this mean? 

Robinson committed to Kentucky at the beginning of November but hasn’t closed the door to another school.

“Right now, I still have Nebraska recruiting me really hard. That’s probably the only other school I would be entertaining. That’s the only other one.”

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

What does this mean? 

Robinson committed to Kentucky at the beginning of November but hasn’t closed the door to another school.

“Right now, I still have Nebraska recruiting me really hard. That’s probably the only other school I would be entertaining. That’s the only other one.”

You can hold out hope. A kid peer recruiting for UK with commitments coming this week doesn’t sound like a flip. Recruiting “experts” also not putting their money where their mouths are either.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

You can hold out hope. A kid peer recruiting for UK with commitments coming this week doesn’t sound like a flip. Recruiting “experts” also not putting their money where their mouths are either.

I agree with you on the recruiting “experts”. But Bookie peer recruited for Nebraska until he didn’t. So it does happen.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
23 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

Not buying this. No crystal ball flips. Seems to me to just be a way to sell subscriptions. Recruiting services can't stop posting about holiday deals. Trying to drive readers. Wandale stays with the cats

It’s not just 247 it’s Rivals as well, and it’s UK writers for Rivals. 

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic