WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Roll Skers said:

Yep. I think we can both agree Wandale is not a 4.2 guy 

Yes but that is only because 4.2 is nearing the limit for human speed in a 40 yard space at this point in time. Wandale is definitely one of the fastest in this class though. I wouldn't be surprised to see him run a sub 4.4 laser which is elite speed for a guy leaving college.

17 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Yes but that is only because 4.2 is nearing the limit for human speed in a 40 yard space at this point in time. Wandale is definitely one of the fastest in this class though. I wouldn't be surprised to see him run a sub 4.4 laser which is elite speed for a guy leaving college.

Right now I’m nearing the limit of human speed for downing a bag of cheetos.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

When CB's began flying in for Kentucky those last 24 hours I never changed my vote, I figured this kid (being that, a kid) was worried about being far from home.  I knew eventually that he would come around though I was a big upset at his decision that day.  

A few things that likely helped in bringing him to Nebraska:  

• The video of the half empty stadium and players going off on their fans.  What kid would want to play for a team that has a very good record and no one shows up to see him play?  
  • Injury to Spielman.  I think this also played a part in his decision as he is just one play from being the starter.  The coaches saw this also and knew they had to bring this kid home.  

I hope this is a lesson to the fans that anything can happen before NSD and to leave these kids alone.  It is very childish to attack a teenager who is under a ton of pressure from all sides to make a decision and sometimes that pressure gets to them.  Let the coaches do their jobs, don't give them extra work trying to repair damage caused by fans.  

Edit:  Forget one big reason:  

• Devine Ozigbo - What a transformation (I'm still enjoying my crow, thank you very much!); the kid looks like an NFL running back today.  Any running back in high school that took notice (I'm sure Wandale was watching) should be looking seriously at coming to Nebraska after what the coaching staff accomplished with him.

• Thanks 2
  • Fire 2
48 minutes ago, r06ue1 said:

It is very childish to attack a teenager who is under a ton of pressure from all sides to make a decision and sometimes that pressure gets to them.

I agreed with your post as a whole, but this is easily the most important part. Unfortunately, too many people forget this. I can't speak for all of us, but I think it's safe to assume that most of us were at least a little dumb (whether occasionally or constantly) when we were 16, 17 or 18.

IT's even worse when adult do it.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3

On 12/6/2018 at 9:45 AM, Nebfanatic said:

Absolutely. It’s been estimated that Usain Bolt in his prime would have ran a 3.96. That’s the fastest man in history so I sincerely doubt many have run a 4.1 that aren’t world class sprinters. 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]