Mavric

WR Wandale Robinson [Nebraska Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Getting buckeye predictions after a bama visit.  Odd to see that kind of movement.  Would love to see this kid make it to his official visit to Lincoln and see how well he fits this offense.  

I live in West Lafayette and the Purdue Fans around here are pretty confident they are in the running for his services.  I don't follow Purdue recruiting much so I'm not sure.

• Plus1 1

I would rather have Robinson than Grayson based on his skill set that would make our backfield even more versatile. Getting Mo dubs changed the look on needing Grayson 

• Plus1 2

12 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

I would rather have Robinson than Grayson based on his skill set that would make our backfield even more versatile. Getting Mo dubs changed the look on needing Grayson 

This aged real well with the news of Grayson tonight. I'm actually excited for a decommit knowing we can get Wandale now 

• Plus1 4

31 minutes ago, TherealTomOsborne said:

Sam M with a Crystal Ball pick for Nebraska

:thumbs

This kid is moving up my big board! :)

• Plus1 2

Were all of his highlights against that one team?

With that poor tackling they looked the the football equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters patsy opponents, the Washington Generals.

I see a lot of Ameer Abdullah in his game, obviously a good thing. Elite quickness and agility, slightly undersized but strong and runs with some power, lacks elite top end speed but still a great playmaker.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Warrior10 said:

Sounds like we have quite a bit of ground to make up, we are hoping the visit does just that. 

Not according to Sam M. 

14 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Not according to Sam M. 

You mean the guy that was correct 51% of the time last class?

Sorry, I'll trust the 247 guys. 

However, just because we are playing catch up at the moment (as they are reporting) doesn't mean he won't end up N. 

• Plus1 4

7 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

You mean the guy that was correct 51% of the time last class?

Sorry, I'll trust the 247 guys. 

However, just because we are playing catch up at the moment (as they are reporting) doesn't mean he won't end up N. 

I feel like we had another guy around our program that was hitting at about 51% - wish i could remember his name.  Oh well, there's always Scott Frost to think about.

• Plus1 1

Perfect fit for Scott Frost's offense. Hope he has a great official visit next week and gets a glimpse of what this offense can achieve even though it is the first game.

He has been in constant contact with a few of our commits for awhile now.   I think we are in better shape then what some think. 

• Plus1 2

12 hours ago, Red Five said:

If the injury to Thompkins is legit, he just became a more important get

At least it’s his opposite knee he had to get repaired last year.

• Plus1 2

I heard Schaefer say on TBL (maybe? he's on every show) that someone he knew close to the kid's recruitment said that Nebraska is like 5th or 6th right now.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I heard Schaefer say on TBL (maybe? he's on every show) that someone he knew close to the kid's recruitment said that Nebraska is like 5th or 6th right now.

If you ain't first, you're last. 

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I will be worried if we are 5th or 6th after the visit. Game day in Lincoln changes things a lot for kids 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Warrior10 said:

Fong reiterated what the other 247 guys said, we are playing catch up. 

With this staff I’m not worried. 2 months ago we were playing catch-up for henrich 

• Plus1 1

Rondale definitely putting on a show for Wandale

Set the school record for all-purpose yards in his first game at Purdue

Ya. Did it all in the 1st half. Check his 2nd half. Disappeared. Brohm was outcoached.

Was at the game. Stadium wasn’t full.  Doesn’t hold a candle to Lincoln on gameday.

• Plus1 2

Apparently the way they used Rondale was very appetizing for Robinson. Good thing we have a chance to show him what he can do in our offense tomorrow night.