WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

That tweet is mind blowing. Also N is up to 73% in CBs

On a more general note, Nebraska may have a very good year recruiting against Ohio St. with the timing of Urban Meyer’s health issues and other uncertainties. Frost’s guys have stability on their side and that has to be a big attraction to players coming in. Ohio State’s situation looks potentially fluid.

• Plus1 3
4 hours ago, cheekygeek said:

That tweet is mind blowing. Also N is up to 73% in CBs

On a more general note, Nebraska may have a very good year recruiting against Ohio St. with the timing of Urban Meyer’s health issues and other uncertainties. Frost’s guys have stability on their side and that has to be a big attraction to players coming in. Ohio State’s situation looks potentially fluid.

Some buckeyes worried about future recruiting battles with Huskers

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2018/10/98242-scott-frost-cornhuskers-further-complicate-big-ten-recruiting-landscape

There are plenty of 5-foot-9 slot wideouts in the country, but make no mistake about it, Robinson is a kid the Ohio State staff has really been pushing for. He'd be a tremendous fit in Urban Meyer's system and has been putting up absurd numbers as a high school senior. We'll find out for sure on Thursday afternoon, but this would be a major victory for the Cornhuskers.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 2

5 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

Some buckeyes worried about future recruiting battles with Huskers

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2018/10/98242-scott-frost-cornhuskers-further-complicate-big-ten-recruiting-landscape

There are plenty of 5-foot-9 slot wideouts in the country, but make no mistake about it, Robinson is a kid the Ohio State staff has really been pushing for. He'd be a tremendous fit in Urban Meyer's system and has been putting up absurd numbers as a high school senior. We'll find out for sure on Thursday afternoon, but this would be a major victory for the Cornhuskers.

I remember those recruiting showdowns with Oklahoma and Switzer and how thrilling it was when we won those battles — Turner Gill, Mickey Joseph, etc. I feel the same way beating out OSU.  

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Toe said:

"I'm trying to find the best fit for me. The record or the season this year doesn't have a whole lot to do with that."

https://n.rivals.com/news/four-star-ky-ath-wandale-robinson-previews-thursday-announcement

That's what he said about Kentucky.

Here is what he said about N:

"Nebraska has been showing me the same kind of attention for months now, both before I went for the official visit and after. They have always been the school that recruited me the hardest and been up front about how they really need me. Just being a playmaker, they see me doing big things in their offense. Ever since I visited they talk to me a lot and ask how I am and check up on me. As far as how their offense would fit me, the numbers speak for themselves with that offense and knowing they don’t have a guy that can do what I can do. They see me playing in the slot and also some at running back. That's something that Coach Frost has emphasized, me being the De'Anthony Thomas type of guy for them. I watched him a lot growing up as a kid and he was one of my favorite players to watch. To be that guy in that offense would be exciting."

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic