WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

35 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

A duck moves well in the air and on the ground, a corn husk does nothing laying on the ground and only moves in the air when the wind blows - not exactly the definition of versatile.

i hear you however corn cooked in the husk taste pretty darn good - i haven't tried it but a duck cooked with its feathers doesn't sound that good.

15 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

A duck moves well in the air and on the ground, a corn husk does nothing laying on the ground and only moves in the air when the wind blows - not exactly the definition of versatile.

Yeah, right. Like that has anything to do with it. They were at Oregon when they came up with the position name (Oregon Ducks). If what you said was true, it would be called "Griffin-R". Get real. :sarcasm

e7f55c85238dd903bfdc66f10c22b256.gif

23 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Yeah, right. Like that has anything to do with it. They were at Oregon when they came up with the position name (Oregon Ducks). If what you said was true, it would be called "Griffin-R". Get real.

e7f55c85238dd903bfdc66f10c22b256.gif

They were at Oregon? Who knew?

Chill pill dude - just throwing a different perspective on this completely meaningless conversation...

13 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Well, dry land would be third on a list of environments that a duck moves well in. Air, water, then land. I hope our Duck-Rs don't waddle around. Although, it would be nice if, like in traffic, all come to a stop as our Duck-R leads a line of small-ish freshman around and about all the way to the endzone.....

I like Husk-R. That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, Lonestar_Husker said:

Well, dry land would be third on a list of environments that a duck moves well in. Air, water, then land. I hope our Duck-Rs don't waddle around. Although, it would be nice if, like in traffic, all come to a stop as our Duck-R leads a line of small-ish freshman around and about all the way to the endzone.....

I like Husk-R. That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Well ideally I'd like to call it the Heisman-Trophy-Winning-Back-With-A-National-Championship-Ring, but I don't know if that rolls off the tongue, and it's not true... Yet

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Well ideally I'd like to call it the Heisman-Trophy-Winning-Back-With-A-National-Championship-Ring, but I don't know if that rolls off the tongue, and it's not true... Yet

I will practice until it becomes like the McDonalds "two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun" song rolling off the tongue if that becomes true. 

• Plus1 1
On 6/29/2018 at 10:24 AM, HS_Coach_C said:

They were at Oregon? Who knew?

Chill pill dude - just throwing a different perspective on this completely meaningless conversation...

I was just joking to have some fun with this conversation...as my suggestion to use a mystical creature would imply. Reading my comment, I could see how my dry humor could be misinterpreted. I threw in a sarcasm sign to my last post to make the tone of the comment is known. :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic