WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

33 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Agree. Team first guys is what we are building here. 

Honestly Kentucky is a horrible decision. Over a 4 year time span how many times will you get destroyed by the likes of Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Florida. Throw in the fact Jimbo is now at A&M- guessing in a year or 2 they will join that elite group. No Thanks. 

Not the point of my post. I don't think I'll ever fault a kid for wanting to be around family. I'm going to assume positive intentions no matter how naive that sounds. I'll leave the accusations to others. My post was meant to be a compliment of our instate kids.

• Plus1 2

Rumor is Callahan was speaking at a luncheon in Beatrice today and he said he heard that last night some guy called Frost and explained he was Wandale's "handler". Scott had never even heard this guys name until last night and he tells Scott that Kentucky was going to do "this" for his guy and wanted to hear what we could do. Scott was pissed and basically told him where to go.

25 minutes ago, TheGainfulHusker said:

Rumor is Callahan was speaking at a luncheon in Beatrice today and he said he heard that last night some guy called Frost and explained he was Wandale's "handler". Scott had never even heard this guys name until last night and he tells Scott that Kentucky was going to do "this" for his guy and wanted to hear what we could do. Scott was pissed and basically told him where to go.

I would have loved to have this kid, but if this is true, I am glad we moved on. We don't need that type of drama. There is plenty of time to find a solid replacement for Wandale.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, TheGainfulHusker said:

No way...  This couldn’t have happened because because of all the “experts” on here a couple pages back (@Ziebol) said it doesn’t happen and folks like Jim Rose (who just happen to know more than they do) should just stop with the crazy conspiracy theories and wish him well.  (Sarcasm) 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
11 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

No. He is just a friend who is being over protective.

he's a "friend" who won't hear from wandale ever again after college because the dude is riding off of his friends success trying to be relevant because he thinks he's so cool that he knows someone that's popular. I would know considering I'm fresh out of HS

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic