WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

With Nebraska on the rise and Kentucky turning into a s#!t show I fully expect him to flip 

Unless he truly wants to stay in state, there is no likelihood Kentucky will be a top 10 team over the next 3 to 4 years.  A weak schedule, along with SEC bias in the polls, is the only reason they were ranked so high to begin with.  

• Plus1 1

2 wins in their last five games. In one of those wins, they put up 15 points, and in the other, they put up 14 points. That's an offense you wanna play for! Good enough for 2nd in the SEC East! :dumdum

10 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

They're having one of their greatest seasons ever and they act like its the end of the world.  I wonder what they were like every season before this one if this is how they act now?

I've never really frequented their football board but their basketball board is legendary after a loss. 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I specifically mean they look horrible on offense. How is he going to envision himself in that 

Probably as the starter on day one, getting 15+ touches a game. 

7 hours ago, brophog said:

I've never really frequented their football board but their basketball board is legendary after a loss. 

That's one of my favorite hobbies, particularly after they lose to Duke. 

1 hour ago, famoustitles said:

Most likely ends up at Louisville now. Will be Brohm’s Rondale moore when he gets hired. 

I could certainly see that, but it makes me wonder: if Robinson is that big of a fan of Brohm, why not commit to Purdue? Or is this an Adrian Martinez situation where the new gig is more enticing than the old gig? 

2 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I could certainly see that, but it makes me wonder: if Robinson is that big of a fan of Brohm, why not commit to Purdue? Or is this an Adrian Martinez situation where the new gig is more enticing than the old gig? 

He’d be playing the same position as Rondale at Purdue. Now he’ll have that position at Louisville. 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic