WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

That tweet means nothing to me. I dont know why anyone would be excited or upset over that tweet.

Other than the fact I think everyone believes Nebraska is what would be best for his career. But maybe he doesn't feel that way. 

The understanding of the situation or the rumblings I have heard are that he wanted to go to NU and family etc pushed for staying close to home at UK. 

We did another in home visit yesterday. Not sure which coaches were there but it wasn’t Frost. 

Frost will be making an in home sometime before signing day. 

Nebraska is still in the mix according to Husker online guys however they don’t have a great feel on where he will end up. 

Wandale started following Jamin Graham fwiw. 

• Plus1 5

10 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

We did another in home visit yesterday. Not sure which coaches were there but it wasn’t Frost. 

Frost will be making an in home sometime before signing day. 

Nebraska is still in the mix according to Husker online guys however they don’t have a great feel on where he will end up. 

Wandale started following Jamin Graham fwiw. 

I would assume Held or Walters went to see him. This is getting pretty spicy. Still feel like he stays with UK.

Kentucky Rivals guy, Dave Lackford, started a thread on RSS stating there’s “some big news coming out of the bluegrass state tomorrow” and to “chill the champagne.”

Keep in mind he also guaranteed that Wandale was N originally.  Skeptical of it, but interesting nonetheless.

fwiw

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, ADS said:

Kentucky Rivals guy, Dave Lackford, started a thread on RSS stating there’s “some big news coming out of the bluegrass state tomorrow” and to “chill the champagne.”

Keep in mind he also guaranteed that Wandale was N originally.  Skeptical of it, but interesting nonetheless.

fwiw

Why would Kentucky fans want to chill the champagne if he were to flip?

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic