WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, melscott62 said:

If this kid does Switch his commit I hope some of our fans learn from it.  There was a lot said out in public that was unfortunate and we lucky it didn't cost us.  It's a credit to this kid that he was able to look past that nonsense and at least consider us again.

I reserve the right to remain as unhinged and deranged as possible when it comes to 18-year-old high school kids choosing their future football teams!

Spoiler

/sarcasm

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

YOU READY UK.  FROST IS COMING FOR THE IN HOME.  I'M SO FIRED UP I'M POSTING IN ALL CAPS 2 DAYS EARLY.

Image result for over the top gif

I GET THAT WANDALE COMMITTED TO UK BUT YOU AND I KNOW THAT NU IS COMING LIKE ONE OF THOSE CHOO CHOO TRAINS.  YOU SHOULD GIVE IT UP.  JUST.  GIVE.  IT. UP.

IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT UP WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS.  LOOK AT THE GUY WHO LOSES TO SLY, THAT'S GONNA BE YOU.  ALL BROKEN AND STUFF.  

OK I'M OUT.  TIME FOR MORE COFFEE.

Image result for ric flair gif

Alright....only decaf for you the rest of the day.  Save the leaded stuff for the day he is N!  :thumbs

• Plus1 1

In the end I just hope the kid goes to the school he wants to go to. That is what matters, if his heart is at UK go be happy and get your degree. If it is in Nebraska than come and get your degree here and set yourself up for life. Hopefully in the end we all agree on that. Having that said I sure hope he wants to come to Nebraska

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic