WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Comparisons between Nebraska signee Wandale Robinson and Purdue freshman receiver Rondale Moore have been made for a long time, and after watching Robinson during the first day of practice I definitely agree with those comparisons.

Moore was at the Army All-American Bowl last year, and he didn’t make a huge impression on me. He didn’t dominate, really didn’t separate from defensive backs like smaller slot receivers should and I wasn’t sold. Then he goes to Purdue and has an incredible freshman season in which he led the team with 114 catches for 1,258 yards and 12 touchdowns.

I can see Robinson having the chance to be a huge contributor early, and he’s a perfect fit for Nebraska coach Scott Frost’s offense. The four-star is excellent in space, he made some tough catches during the practice and showed he is dynamic with the ball in his hands. A late flip from Kentucky, Robinson could be a huge piece to Nebraska’s offense soon.

Rivals

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

If he is as good as advertised, I don’t see him having the stats that Moore had his first season. We have JD (edit) coming back in the slot, and if Miles shines as well as Nance and Chase — and also with Washington — the rock would be spread around more than at Purdue. And I can’t forget Johnson. I know these are a lot of ifs here, but I feel hopeful this could be something very special. GBR!!!

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]