WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

Yikes, Tiawan Mullen looks lost out there vs these top wr's... I know it's just 1 on 1's but I'm happy we won't see that in our secondary.

Remember he is 18 years old. It takes time for these kids to ramp up and play, especially against some of the talent they saw.

I do think Tiawan looked like one of the most lost ones, but the 1-1 drills are pretty unfair in the sense that the QB has no pressure in face and no safety help. WR should be winning that drill consistently. 

31 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Remember he is 18 years old. It takes time for these kids to ramp up and play, especially against some of the talent they saw.

I do think Tiawan looked like one of the most lost ones, but the 1-1 drills are pretty unfair in the sense that the QB has no pressure in face and no safety help. WR should be winning that drill consistently. 

I agree development will take time and he has 4-5 years of it. So he can still become an All American and 1st round draft choice if he works at it. And I'm with you on 1-1 drills heavily favor WR's. Maybe it was just a bad day. But to me 1-1 show a CB's instincts and ability to react, recover and overall show of effort.. All of which seemed lacking in that video..

Again, very very small sample size but that was a surprise to see.

5 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Yeah he'll never improve 

You're so right 

I don't care what other team's guys are doing. What I love in these vids is seeing our guys in great shape and really busting it. It's a high school post LOI exhibition game practice....doesn't get much more "exhibitiony". If you're getting after it in that circumstance, you're really going to get after it when it really matters.

This class has some really good attitudes and I think we see a very high percentage contribute. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]