WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

https://n.rivals.com/news/all-american-bowl-whose-stock-is-on-the-move

Stock up-

"Throughout the week of practice it was obvious Robinson was going to have a key role in Saturday’s game with the play designs the coaching staff set up for the future Nebraska Cornhusker. Right off the bat Robinson made his impact felt, returning the opening kickoff out to the 37-yard line and then tucking and running for five yards on the game’s first offensive play after an attempted double-pass that broke down. Robinson would finish the game with four receptions for 91 yards."

• Plus1 1

Who is Tyler Brooke of Bleacher Report, grading Wandale Robinson a C? A C???!!! Really? He was one of the stars of stars in this game. Wandale was clearly the best open-field runner out there, and he was as good as the best receivers out there. This guy is crazy. He’s fired!

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Who is Tyler Brooke of Bleacher Report, grading Wandale Robinson a C? A C???!!! Really? He was one of the stars of stars in this game. Wandale was clearly the best open-field runner out there, and he was as good as the best receivers out there. This guy is crazy. He’s fired!

Your problem is you use bleacher report

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
26 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Well he went to Indiana, so he doesn't know what good football looks like

• Plus1 1

23 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Wrong. I was browsing online and found the article. I have never subscribed to it, and never had read their stuff before. 

Yet you took the time to read it, be upset about it, and rant about it here. Again, your problem was you're reading bleacher report

12 minutes ago, Swiv3D said:

Yet you took the time to read it, be upset about it, and rant about it here. Again, your problem was you're reading bleacher report

Why does it matter to you if I read it when I didn’t know the quality of the publication? What’s the big deal? You could had pointed out to me this is a poor-quality publication and left it at that rather than start a silly argument. Right? 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Why does it matter to you if I read it when I didn’t know the quality of the publication? What’s the big deal? You could had pointed out to me this is a poor-quality publication and left it at that rather than start a silly argument. Right? 

My intention wasnt to start an argument, just to state that your problem is that you use bleacher report

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

I mean he only rated 17 players so the difference between A and C+ isn't that big. The take away is he has Wandale as one of the top 12-13 guys in a game with the best in the country regardless of position, not the letter grade.

Smile, relax.

giphy.gif

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]