WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

45 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

This reminds me a little of Washington's catch below against Iowa. (video might have naughty language)

Hehe naughty language.  Yeah it does.  Can't wait to see us with multiple guys who not only have speed but really good cutting ability.  Robinson would seem to have the best already.

• Plus1 1

I can’t wait until we see Robinson and Washington on the field at the same time. That’s an impossible matchup for Big Ten LBs. It’ll force a lot of zone coverage and then Frost will overload the field side by motioning into quads. Oh, but the play will really be a QB wrap with a pulling tackle against that light box.

This offense will be so much fun.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 2
5 hours ago, brophog said:

I can’t wait until we see Robinson and Washington on the field at the same time. That’s an impossible matchup for Big Ten LBs. It’ll force a lot of zone coverage and then Frost will overload the field side by motioning into quads. Oh, but the play will really be a QB wrap with a pulling tackle against that light box.

I agree.  I have been thinking about that very same thing.  Factor in Martinez and even JD Spielman too and you have yourself some very nice offensive options.  

7 hours ago, brophog said:

Official logo of NU's offense this year.  Instead of the logo I'm also ok calling it the 'Welp' offense.

Image result for surrender cobras

7 hours ago, brophog said:

Throw in Jamie Nance or Darien Chase or Spielmann and see the D coordinators heads blow up.

7 hours ago, TonyStalloni said:

Throw in Jamie Nance or Darien Chase or Spielmann and see the D coordinators heads blow up.

Yeah.

Those are the big beneficiaries in this sort of scenario. When Frost goes quads, he loves to get receivers on seam and wheel routes for big plays. He will throw in the QB runs, backside screens and such as constraints, but what he really wants is to get the ball down the field. What all of this speed everywhere does is to make even the constraint plays dangerous.

• Plus1 2
55 minutes ago, brophog said:

Yeah.

Those are the big beneficiaries in this sort of scenario. When Frost goes quads, he loves to get receivers on seam and wheel routes for big plays. He will throw in the QB runs, backside screens and such as constraints, but what he really wants is to get the ball down the field. What all of this speed everywhere does is to make even the constraint plays dangerous.

And. I. Can’t. Wait! GBR

14 hours ago, brophog said:

Yeah.

Not to mention the flexibility it gives us running the hurry up when this personnel group can go from 2 backs to 4 wide, or even better, if we have a TE who can also line up as a full back.  I can't imagine many defenses would be able to adapt to all the possible formations.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nebraska Fans know.

Congrats to Wan'Dale Studmuffin for getting B1G Frosh of the Week in only his 4th game of the season!

I think that doubling as WR and RB are not a surprise to any of us,  and 163 yds from scrimmage and 3 TD is the sort of potential that Scott Frost saw in the young man coming out of High School, but I don't know if the most enthusiastic of us expected it as soon as the 4th Game of the Season. Congrats to Mr. Robinson!

• Plus1 1