WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, PlzCoolerMe said:

Whats more embarrassing is people not living in the real world and hiding from it when stuff like this is blatantly taking place as described by Jim Rose this morning.  For God sakes, there’s reports about it weekly. 

What's embarrassing is you think that crackpot Jim Rose is a reliable source. 

I am thoroughly enjoying your meltdown on your first year of following recruiting. Reminds me of myself when I was immature and believed everything I read on the interweb. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, brophog said:

That's not a parallel. The kid's decision is the result the recruiting expert is predicting just as a gambler is predicting the result of a contest. The line, in any of its myriad of forms, is just handicapping. Since there is no such thing in recruiting, it's parallel is picking a contest "straight up".

So, you'll do me this solid? I may have games I'd like to change my predictions on at halftime.

No.  You guys act like there's some big weight of risk reward with these predictions by the experts.  It's really an odd attitude towards them.

They are nothing more than where that expert thinks they are going to end up at that point in time.  So, you can go on their site and see where most of the experts THINK he is going to end up with the information they are getting....many times from the kid.  If that changes, the CBs change.

It baffles me why people get upset with an expert claiming they think the kid is going one place.....then change it when the information from the kid changes.

They might as well just get rid of the crystal ball thing altogether if they aren't allowed to change their pick.  The whole point is to make a guess on where they think a recruit will end up.  If you take it more serious than that, then you should probably ignore the crystal ball section and wait for the recruit to make his announcement sign his letter of intent.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, PlzCoolerMe said:

This should end the “Don’t jump to conclusions” folks debate:

On Jim Rose radio show this morning:

"Rose said that he got a call from someone in the Robinson camp that he didn't even know. That Scott was asked if we could match their (Kentuckys) offer. Rose then said that was the end of our pursuit of Robinson."

1. It’s Jim Rose

2. He got a call from someone he didn’t even know? How is that even remotely reliable?

3. It’s Jim Rose

• Plus1 4
27 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Theres 2 in flag shorts. I actually just watched it. It ends with....kentucky.com  So, Im going with best friend is one in flag shorts with UK shirt.

That’s the url for the newspaper where the live feed will be. It’s not really an indicator of anything; lest we forget Noah Fant committing to Iowa on Sharpe and Benning.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic