Mavric

WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sadly this fanbase prides itself on being the best. This thread looks nothing like it. IDK if its the unrest being in a down spell but this is garbage. Have some respect no matter where the kid goes.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, huskerfan702 said:

sadly this fanbase prides itself on being the best. This thread looks nothing like it. IDK if its the unrest being in a down spell but this is garbage. Have some respect no matter where the kid goes.

Hey you get out of here with that, I'm the only fan from Vegas allowed here.  Stop stealing muh thunder!!!!!!

• Haha 2

I wish Wandale nothing but the best. 

It's not garbage to say what actually happened. 

• Plus1 3

You're using a thread of about 5 commentors to place a value-based judgement on the entire fanbase? Awesome 14th post, my man. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1