WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

We took one "large step" in the first year.  When we are "three deep" on the OL and DL and we are having to pass on 3* recruits in those spots because we are only taking 4* Top 200 recruits ... that's when I think Frost has probably rebuilt the lines and the program has restored order.

I could be wrong.

That's fair. Also as optimistic as I am, the lines still need to prove some growth. It feels like the frame work is there now though. Granted that's an injury or grade issue from feeling okay to extremely nervous. That goes to your point of depth.

2 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

At Wildcat Lair message board they are really getting nervous. “Why would he go to Nebraska?” One fool said they haven’t been significant since Irving Fryer. Really? What they don’t get is we are ON OUR WAY BACK!!!

Lots of good conversations being had on Nebraska boards too so you're aware :)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

That's fair. Also as optimistic as I am, the lines still need to prove some growth. It feels like the frame work is there now though. Granted that's an injury or grade issue from feeling okay to extremely nervous. That goes to your point of depth.

We don't disagree at all.  We can be optimistic!  I seem to speak up when we get the amazing skill guys ... cause I see the holes (or what appear to be holes) in these lines.  

I think Frost will fix the OL.  I just don't know if I believe he will build the championship type defense that restores the order.  I'm willing to just score more points ... but I want the real Blackshirts back!

1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

Too funny.

It's never happened that way at :bigredn: or any other program.  Rebuild the OL and DL and then have these skill players along with a championship D.

At best, this just makes the offense more potent while the lines get rebuilt.  There will be no hardware next year despite even recruits that believe this.

Perhaps in 3-4 years, if the lines are rebuilt.

Oregon agrees with you. Obviously if everyone sucks but our skill players it wont work. But these are the level of skills players that can compete with anyone else in the conference and at minimum puts us ahead of the pack in the West exponentially 

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic