WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I think he ends up at WR exclusively...we have too many RBs coming in for him to try and stick there. 

Sam McKewon has been speculating this entire year that Mo could end up playing a lot of snaps at WR going forward.  He is so tall and rangy that he could end up being a great WR going forward.  It's just speculation though, and I love Mo at RB.

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Sam McKewon has been speculating this entire year that Mo could end up playing a lot of snaps at WR going forward.  He is so tall and rangy that he could end up being a great WR going forward.  It's just speculation though, and I love Mo at RB.

Yep. If he stays four years, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the top 5 in receptions at Nebraska (our current top 5)

Those who never wavered .... or were never allowed to ....... whichever.....

Nebraska

Young Grand Island Husker,obert1,sho,yort2000,Wunderkind,Roger Dorn,HuskerJax,broganreynik,Vince R.,GSG,Eric the Red,The Cornfather,1HuskrFan,LumberJackSker,Sgt Red,r06ue1,gorp512,chamrocck,HuskerzFanatik,bugeater17,TwitterAcronymExperty,Minnesota_husker,Mary Pats BOB,HuskerInLostWages,Huskr25,Born In The Corn,HuskerNation1,84HuskerLaw,kozzman555,Swiv3D,AZRaiderH8r,scofro,Judoka,Calvin,Thanks_Tom RR,Cornfed,Throw Dem Bones,YellowShirt,Treand3,Puud,FaithfulHusker,Hedley Lamarr,Noahjb,Redux,Decked,Husker from Kansas,Dagerow,TGHusker,StPaulHusker,AlaSker,RicheyIrvin,FearAmeer,Norhusker,PlzCoolerMe,Born N Bled Red,rocketlb,Husker2019,jabht,TheBugeater,Caveman,Head Coach Scott Frost,Bigred_inSD,onlyHskrfaninIL,Horace,ColoradoHusk,knapplc,Husker NoNo,I am I,sodakhusker36

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Nebraska

Young Grand Island Husker,obert1,sho,yort2000,Wunderkind,Roger Dorn,HuskerJax,broganreynik,Vince R.,GSG,Eric the Red,The Cornfather,1HuskrFan,LumberJackSker,Sgt Red,r06ue1,gorp512,chamrocck,HuskerzFanatik,bugeater17,TwitterAcronymExperty,Minnesota_husker,Mary Pats BOB,HuskerInLostWages,Huskr25,Born In The Corn,HuskerNation1,84HuskerLaw,kozzman555,Swiv3D,AZRaiderH8r,scofro,Judoka,Calvin,Thanks_Tom RR,Cornfed,Throw Dem Bones,YellowShirt,Treand3,Puud,FaithfulHusker,Hedley Lamarr,Noahjb,Redux,Decked,Husker from Kansas,Dagerow,TGHusker,StPaulHusker,AlaSker,RicheyIrvin,FearAmeer,Norhusker,PlzCoolerMe,Born N Bled Red,rocketlb,Husker2019,jabht,TheBugeater,Caveman,Head Coach Scott Frost,Bigred_inSD,onlyHskrfaninIL,Horace,ColoradoHusk,knapplc,Husker NoNo,I am I,sodakhusker36

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Nebraska

As someone who told all the experts on 247 to change their commitments this morning I personally commend all of you for staying steadfast in your commitment to make Nebraska great again and having the testicular fortitude to persevere through these difficult times. God Bless each and every one of you.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]