WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Pedro G said:

On that 35-yard pass play, he looked a lot like Johnny Rodgers. On that overthrown bomb, you can see Wandale’s straight-ahead speed exceeds him. 

Once he has the timing down with his QB on a play like that it'll be deadly. He had 4 or 5 steps on the DB on that play. 

2 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

That's the problem with the Athlete position.

Trying to decide who should be rated higher?

These two guys are apples and oranges.

If you put them both in the RB category than maybe you have a decent comparison.

Exactly. The Tennessee cat is starting out at linebacker...surely there must be at least one other ATH in the country to make a more interesting comparison.

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, ButButThe90s said:

Question: who should be rated higher? Answer: the one we rated higher.

Woody Womack picked Wandale. I think the reason for the article is to build hype for the upcoming final rankings. Wandale may end up higher than Crouch, we should find out today. I don't think its likely for that to happen, but look for Wandale to move up the rankings a bit.

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Woody Womack picked Wandale. I think the reason for the article is to build hype for the upcoming final rankings. Wandale may end up higher than Crouch, we should find out today. I don't think its likely for that to happen, but look for Wandale to move up the rankings a bit.

Right on cue. Only two guys made higher jumps, both 5 :star 's. And Crouch plummeted :cheers

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]