WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

I'll start this by saying Clouse was not 100% sure to the accuracy of this story but he said he has no reason to not believe the source he got it from. Apparently when Vince Marrow went to Wandale's house right before he committed to UK they had to put together some information regarding a white supremacist student at UNL, who had been kicked out of UNL, in an attempt to make it look like the campus was full of racists and unsafe for African Americans. He said he doesn't know to the extent that they did this but he was told they did try and go down this path.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me at all. Marrow is a piece of s#!t.

• Plus1 5

3 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

I'll start this by saying Clouse was not 100% sure to the accuracy of this story but he said he has no reason to not believe the source he got it from. Apparently when Vince Marrow went to Wandale's house right before he committed to UK they had to put together some information regarding a white supremacist student at UNL, who had been kicked out of UNL, in an attempt to make it look like the campus was full of racists and unsafe for African Americans. He said he doesn't know to the extent that they did this but he was told they did try and go down this path.

My where did Clouse say this?

7 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

My where did Clouse say this?

Does Marrow realize where he lives currently?  Those who live in glass houses and all.  I wouldn't put anything past that snake in the grass.

Edit: quoted BB by mistake, wanted to quote SUHperman

Edited by HuskerInLostWages
I no is good with the internet
  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

Comparison:  Rondale Moore

This comparison has been made so many times, but it really does hold, except for the fact that Robinson was much more dominant at the All-American Bowl this season than Moore was two seasons ago. Moore had a phenomenal freshman season at Purdue, where he was the team’s favorite target and finished with 114 catches for 1,258 yards and 12 touchdowns. 

The four-star receiver made a bunch of tough catches at the All-American Bowl and he’s simply a playmaker who has special qualities all over the field.

• Plus1 1

On 1/25/2019 at 8:06 AM, SUHperman said:

Good thing he didn’t want to go to PSU.  You can’t swing a bat around PA without hitting one.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

He is on campus now, right?  By August he will have another 10 pounds on him.

With our conditioning program, I can see him getting his 40-yard dash time down to 3.9 and vertical jump 100 feet. :lol:

Now getting serious, I can see him indeed gaining another 10 pounds of strength and keeping all his quickness and speed. This kid is tough — I believe he was the team’s leading tackler and is not afraid to throw a block. 

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]