RB John Bivens [Nebraska Commit- Walk On]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Just now, Snowbird said:

A really bad knee injury is not the same as it was 20 years ago. Rehabilitation is so much better that these kids will get back to healthy in months. Take a chance let them get better and they will be fine 

Yeah, I almost included that in my post, but still.... Some guys just can't stay healthy, and recurring knee issues, thought not as common as they once were, still happen. Having said that, if the staff thinks it's worth the risk, than I'm obviously on board with it.

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

Take two Rbs in the same class that suffered really bad knee injuries? That's quite the risk, no matter how talented we may think they are.

That's a fair point.  But Thompkins is more of a Duck-R where we also have Wandale.  So we have a Sophomore in Washington and a true freshman in Johnson.  Bivens could easily redshirt and be nearly two years post-surgery when he steps on the field as a RS-Frosh.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

That's a fair point.  But Thompkins is more of a Duck-R where we also have Wandale.  So we have a Sophomore in Washington and a true freshman in Johnson.  Bivens could easily redshirt and be nearly two years post-surgery when he steps on the field as a RS-Frosh.

This