RB John Bivens [Nebraska Commit- Walk On]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, r06ue1 said:

How ouch would it be if we don't land any pass rusher?  I'm thinking it won't be good.

Technically we already have landed a couple pass rushers.  We seem to be wanting more just to make sure we have as good of a chance of someone working out as we can but it's not like we'd totally miss out if we don't get another one.

32 minutes ago, r06ue1 said:

How ouch would it be if we don't land any pass rusher?  I'm thinking it won't be good.

Serious question have you only been keeping up with the recruiting for this month only and decided to neglect are other signees?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1

I'm still hoping Bivens comes as I think he may be the best recruit in the entire class based on the film, etc.   I know nothing of the injury or grades of course but if the knee was not 'ruinged, and he gets his grades/scores, we need to find a spot for him.   We need a real quality RB and I just feel he is the one.   The other RBs look good too but just a feeling on him.   

• Fire 1