RB John Bivens [Nebraska Commit- Walk On]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 2/1/2019 at 7:01 PM, 84HuskerLaw said:

I'm still hoping Bivens comes as I think he may be the best recruit in the entire class based on the film, etc.   I know nothing of the injury or grades of course but if the knee was not 'ruinged, and he gets his grades/scores, we need to find a spot for him.   We need a real quality RB and I just feel he is the one.   The other RBs look good too but just a feeling on him.   

You might get your wish!

On 2/1/2019 at 6:01 PM, 84HuskerLaw said:

I'm still hoping Bivens comes as I think he may be the best recruit in the entire class based on the film, etc.   I know nothing of the injury or grades of course but if the knee was not 'ruinged, and he gets his grades/scores, we need to find a spot for him.   We need a real quality RB and I just feel he is the one.   The other RBs look good too but just a feeling on him.   

Not the best in the entire class...

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Maybe not best player, but he could be the best skill player not named Wandale in the class if signed. At one point he was considered an elite talent, and teams have backed off due to grades and an injury, no? 

Thompkins was more sought after than Bivens was as a Jr...Rahmir Johnson also fits in the offesnse great. Kid is a true burner 

7 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Thompkins was more sought after than Bivens was as a Jr...Rahmir Johnson also fits in the offesnse great. Kid is a true burner 

I like Thompkins more personally but all I'm saying is Bivens was once considered one of the top backs in the class. He has talent and we never know who is going to break out at the next level. That being said the coaches likely have a much better feel for who those kids are based on personality, work ethic, ect. So if they don't see it with Bivens then there is probably a good reason

4 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

I like Thompkins more personally but all I'm saying is Bivens was once considered one of the top backs in the class. He has talent and we never know who is going to break out at the next level. That being said the coaches likely have a much better feel for who those kids are based on personality, work ethic, ect. So if they don't see it with Bivens then there is probably a good reason

No availability for a RB.  I think they are looking for a WR and Def. to fill the class!