RB John Bivens [Nebraska Commit- Walk On]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Same thing popped up on my Facebook, I follow a group that hosts watch parties near the Dayton area called Miami Valley Huskers. I'm guessing it's the same person that SUHperman mentioned. The post said:

2019 Alter grad John Bivens has chosen Nebraska to play college football. He won’t play his first year though due to rehab of kneee

Someone asked where this info was coming from, and the poster answered:

"I first heard it from a coworker who is a board member of the Alter High School Athletic Booster Club. I confirmed it with his aunt, who works in my office."

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Same thing popped up on my Facebook, I follow a group that hosts watch parties near the Dayton area called Miami Valley Huskers. I'm guessing it's the same person that SUHperman mentioned. The post said:

2019 Alter grad John Bivens has chosen Nebraska to play college football. He won’t play his first year though due to rehab of kneee

"I first heard it from a coworker who is a board member of the Alter High School Athletic Booster Club. I confirmed it with his aunt, who works in my office."

Yup, he posted the exact same thing on RSS! He said he is going to try and get some more info from the aunt today. 

1 hour ago, seaofred92 said:

This would be phenomenal news. I am very high on this kid if he can get his knee back in order. Let him rehab and work here sit him for at least one year (think he has to if he's walking on as a recruited athlete) and then possibly another. RB is one of the deepest positions on the team no need to rush him into action. 

the jockey for Secretariat used to push horses so hard their hearts would explode. He won the triple crown. 

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Ulty said:

Oh man, those are my favorite types of rumors. 

"My dad works with a guy who's nephew's uncle's coworker says that Haloti Ngata is going to sign with Nebraska!!!" 

29 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

"My dad works with a guy who's nephew's uncle's coworker says that Haloti Ngata is going to sign with Nebraska!!!" 

yeah but we know he is full of it because Haloti used up his eligibility DUUUUUHHHHH geez how do you fall for that. peasant  

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

If it doesn’t involve the aquarium guy, don’t believe it.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 months later...

10 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

Nothing much, he has been tweeting Nebraska stuff and rumor has it that he might walk-on. That was stated by the above posters, not me. He hasn't committed anywhere yet so we will wait and see. 

Having Bivens as a walk-on back up plan could be huge if we can’t get Mills on campus. Hope this is right!

• 2 weeks later...