WR Demariyon Houston [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

67 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Houston Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Oklahoma
    • Oklahoma State
    • Minnesota
    • Texas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/06/2019 at 09:00 PM

This is an interesting development. Wonder if the coaches just like him more than Wright and think we have a chance to get him? 

Callahan posted an update on wright and said he was pretty disappointed with the Wandale news. Callahan was expecting a flip if the visit went well. 

24 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

This is an interesting development. Wonder if the coaches just like him more than Wright and think we have a chance to get him? 

Callahan posted an update on wright and said he was pretty disappointed with the Wandale news. Callahan was expecting a flip if the visit went well. 

I liked Wright but I like Wandale more

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Great get if he comes, but please more OL and DL players. 

Not saying we don't need that, but I see this comment a lot when we offer WR. Right now we have 3 OL commits and 3 DL commits assuming the news about Bland is true. We also added a graduate transfer DL and put out an offer for another DL to add to the 2 DE we are already after. We're also in on another OL.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Not saying we don't need that, but I see this comment a lot when we offer WR. Right now we have 3 OL commits and 3 DL commits assuming the news about Bland is true. We also added a graduate transfer DL and put out an offer for another DL to add to the 2 DE we are already after. We're also in on another OL.

Not to mention when you look at the numbers etc. We need WR's just like we need everything else. I think Bland ends up at Nebraska, we are looking for another DL High School and Juco at DE....we dont just need OL and DL and I see exactly what you are seeing 

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Actually, I posted this before I knew Bland may still be N. Oh I hope we get Houston for sure. I’m just seeing we need all the help we can get on defense, as was apparent this last season.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Not to mention when you look at the numbers etc. We need WR's just like we need everything else. I think Bland ends up at Nebraska, we are looking for another DL High School and Juco at DE....we dont just need OL and DL and I see exactly what you are seeing 

Plus next year OL class could be big. In on some huge names like Corcoran. 

2 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

I wonder if they prefer Njoku because of his height. I assume Houston is another speed guy. 

I am thinking the same thing. However, you do not pass on Houston because he is just too talented for a position where we have lots of unproven pieces. Njoku fits the mold because he would be able to catch those back shoulder passes against smaller players. We were missing a big bodied guy last year and so he would alleviate that need if he came here. 

7 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

I am thinking the same thing. However, you do not pass on Houston because he is just too talented for a position where we have lots of unproven pieces. Njoku fits the mold because he would be able to catch those back shoulder passes against smaller players. We were missing a big bodied guy last year and so he would alleviate that need if he came here. 

Yes, no doubt. Njoku is also that guy who you would look for in the end zone in goal to goal situations.  But, yes, Houston would be too talented if he wants to come. Plus we have tall tight ends. 

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Demariyon Houston [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic