WR Demariyon Houston [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

67 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Houston Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Oklahoma
    • Oklahoma State
    • Minnesota
    • Texas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/06/2019 at 09:00 PM

As I posted in Njoku's profile, I think Frost was in Texas and Oklahoma to visit 2020 kids and stopping by to visit Houston is just an added bonus just in case things go UCLA's way tomorrow. Still a possibility Frost or Walters gets out to NJ for a final visit but I think UCLA still has a little ground to make up. We'll obviously know tomorrow and if we miss out, Houston's commitment should come this weekend.

If we miss on Njoku, no doubt we push hard to get the Miami transfer Cager. Need a big body WR

19 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

As I posted in Njoku's profile, I think Frost was in Texas and Oklahoma to visit 2020 kids and stopping by to visit Houston is just an added bonus just in case things go UCLA's way tomorrow. Still a possibility Frost or Walters gets out to NJ for a final visit but I think UCLA still has a little ground to make up. We'll obviously know tomorrow and if we miss out, Houston's commitment should come this weekend.

If we miss on Njoku, no doubt we push hard to get the Miami transfer Cager. Need a big body WR

I hope not. Apparently  Cager has had his share of drops — not very good hands. 

1 hour ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

A transfer will not work at wr.  Not enough time to learn the playbook. 

Clouse's update this morning said he is still planning on going to Penn State this weekend however its possible that plan could have changed last night. The reason he and Texas parted ways was he wanted to take a few more trips and UT wanted to go after a WR they liked better. Doesn't sound like there is any baggage or grade issues here. We look to be sitting good here and I'm hopeful Frost got him to cancel the Penn State trip last night.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Demariyon Houston [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic